Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Congratulations,  Tristan!!!

Hoping for many more years with GH!!!

Respected Contributor

Congratulations Tristen!!

That is another of my loves from way back.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Has Cyrus Overplayed His Hand With Sonny?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Has Cyrus Overplayed His Hand With Sonny?

General Hospital spoilers for Thursday reveal a confrontation, someone holding back, a heart-to-heart talk, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Cyrus knows that he has to be careful as he is meeting in the lion’s den, after all,. He tells Sonny that if he’s looking for someone to blame, he doesn’t have to look any further than Julian Jerome. Once they’re alone, Sonny tells Jason that it’s obvious that Cyrus really wants them to go after Julian.

But Julian has already been taken care of, or so his sister thinks. She’s moving on so Ava looks to her new husband Nikolas for answers. She lets him know that by his side is where she is meant to be. Won’t Nik wonder what the heck happened to her brother, who was in so much trouble that he was supposed to get him out of the country?

It’s Laura Keeping Secrets

Speaking of trouble, Nik's mom may be in over her head as well. She meets with Curtis, who tells Laura that he and Jordan may have a lead but he eventually learns that Laura has more information than she first led on. Will she finally open up to him or will she continue to hold out on her “partners” in bringing down Cyrus?

Speaking of that mission, Jordan and Portia have a heart to heart, with Jordan opening up to her “late” partner’s ex that there’s something she hasn’t told her. Yeah, like the fact that her daughter’s father is still alive! Will Jordan finally let Portia in on the fact that Taggert is still alive?

The Undead

Still alive and still getting into trouble, Taggert lashes out at Carly, though considering how kind she has been to Trina, that seems to be a bit ungrateful on his part. Who knows what these two will discuss but Carly tells him all of “this” is on him. Will he cop to that fact?

Spoilers reveal that Martin is taken aback by an unwanted visitor. Could it be Cyrus? Either way, Martin wants to know what his role would be in all of “this” that his visitor has planned.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

When Julian went into the water, my first thought was that he might meet up with his wife, Nelle, who also hit the water. Pehaps they will connect with Alex who also went for a swim. 

Why is it on GH so many of the characters go into the water, and are either rescued after a time long enough that they should be brain dead yet they are back just as healthy as before their dip, or they are assumed dead only to reappear years later.

Get Brad well and send him back to prison. Can't take his whining personalilty.

Ava needs to keep her eyes open when she is holding a gun on someone; she closes them long enough that she could easily be overpowered.

Liked the Quartermaine Thanksgiving this year. And they still had their pizza! Always glad to see Tracy. Loved her reunion with Laura.

I'm enjoying the Franco/Cam relationship. Nice to see.

Can't wait to see how the "Gray" potential familial ties will turn out. Hope they write this well so it's not so ridiculous. I do hope they drag it out for years as they have been doing with so many storylines in the last several years (several because the stories last that long). And I really want this one to wrap quickly because I want Cyrus to go away.

I hope they keep Sam & Jason together. They have been a 'couple' forever but are constantly being separated. It would be nice if they could have some years together to raise Danny and Scout.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Florence Gray Is Key To Connecting The Dots Between Cyrus and Martin Gray

Micki Brown

Curtis Ashford and his wife, DA Jordan Ashford are working tirelessly to get to the bottom of Cyrus Renault’s mystery patient whom he is caring for on Wilson Street.

Spoilers reveal Jordan and Curtis come to realize that whoever Cyrus is keeping on Wilson Street could be the key to taking Cyrus down. They discovered the name of the person Cyrus is keeping a mystery is Florence Gray. The last name Gray rings a bell as a current resident of Port Charles, Martin Gray. Are the two connected? Spoilers say, yes!

Martin Gray and Cyrus Renault have revealed they know one another much more closely than just casually seeing each other around Port Charles. It’s apparent that the two men have a deep rooted history. GH rumors claim Cyrus and Martin are brothers, and the woman being taking care of in Oregon is Florence Gray, their mother! Connecting the dots doesn’t stop there. History supports another connection to the name Gray, residing in PC. Laura Spencer’s biological father’s name is as Gordon Gray.

Rumors suggest Laura is a half sibling of Cyrus and Martin! This would explain Cyrus’s fixation in Laura and serve as his main purpose to be in Port Charles, all while running drugs through the hospital.

Honored Contributor

When preparing for this month's thread I saw this.  The quote below is from the Dec 2019 thread. It mentions the possibility that eventually Michael and Willow will hook up.

Kudos to @BeckiWV . She said it first.

@BeckiWV wrote:

Willow and Chase are just so pretty together.  I love watching them both, separately and together.  I do think the show will try her with Michael at some point (hopefully  not) but I think Willow is at her best with Chase. Beautiful pair.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

oh..another thing

Anna has turned into a different person  that i don't care for now!

@cowboy sam , you bring up a very good point that I cannot get out of my head...I actually hate to say it out loud, BUT

What if Alex is Anna and the good sis took the dive into the ocean!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Really enjoying reading all your answers to the QOTM. The fun part is we all think so differently.There was another question that could have been a part of this but decided I better keep it in reserve in case it was needed for next month. Keep the replies coming. You know there's no rule that states we can't add on to what was previously posted. 

I am too.  Because every time I see a favorite I think oh yeah, I like him, too!  Valentin is great!  Etc, etc.  So this has made me realize I like far more characters on this show than I realized I did.

@Wsmom  then I achieved my goal.  I don't always. We trash our show a lot and we certainly have MANY reasons. Occasionally we need to focus on the positive. As we approach the end of the year it seems to be the ideal time.

Agree, we all seem to point out the negative way more than the positive, which we ARE allowed to do, just good to think about our show in a better manner right now!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

If my shaky (almost) 62 year old memory serves, they showed Jules on the ground BEFORE Jason came in and said they could not find the body!  Someone has Julian, my first guess is Cyrus, but I am normally wrong!!!

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal
i wondered that also. Anna didn't act the same way yesterday.
I felt something was off akward during that scene with Finn, Peter and Maxie!
Thanks for saying also what I was thinking about Alex and Anna!
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."