Respected Contributor

GAME SHOW NETWORK (GSN)

[ Edited ]

Thank goodness Verizon brought back GSN since I've been watching it a lot lately except for Family Feud with Steve Harvey.  I cannot stand to watch him on any show for some reason. 

The shows are all repeats now i.e., America Says and Catch 21 and all of the others but I've never seen them before so that's fine with me.  I tried to watch The Chase a few times with Brooke Burns but can live without that one. Master Minds that she hosts is just okay too.

The one with Rob Belushi is just silly. 

On 1/18, they are replacing Catch 21 with People Puzzler, based on People magazine's crossword puzzle. I will try to watch that one but it is always during dinner time. 

Esteemed Contributor

The game show host that I cannot watch is Anthony Anderson ... he turns my stomach & is just a loud mouth jerk & to top it off he has his “mama” on the show!!!! ..... I wish they would replace him!!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't have GSN, but do receive BUZZR, the "vintage game show network."  It's good, with shows from the 70's and 80's.

As for Steve Harvey, I pass on any show he's on.

Esteemed Contributor

Hosting Family Feud is about the only thing I sometimes watch that Steve Harvey is involved with.  I don't watch talk shows so I am not very familiar with the job he does on his talk show.  When I've seen him acting in scripted programs or as a stand-up comic I come away with the opinion of he's ok, but not one who would be a must-see for me.   

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

The game show host that I cannot watch is Anthony Anderson ... he turns my stomach & is just a loud mouth jerk & to top it off he has his “mama” on the show!!!! ..... I wish they would replace him!!!!

@January121 

What show does he host on GSN? 

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I don't have GSN, but do receive BUZZR, the "vintage game show network."  It's good, with shows from the 70's and 80's.

As for Steve Harvey, I pass on any show he's on.

@ValuSkr 

I also have BUZZR and have been watching it for 5 years now but I'm so tired of MG and Sale of The Century and all of the others since they only have a number of shows and they are all repeated over and over again.  I do watch Supermarket Sweep on weekends.  I stopped watching Password too. 

I wish they never took off the black and white versions of To Tell The Truth, What's My Line and I've Got A Secret.  The Price Is Right with Bill Cullen is on Saturdays at 10:30 a.m. but I think I've seen all of those too. 

Trusted Contributor

I too love GSN.  Not a fan of Rob Belushi at all and I don't like The Chase.  The Beast guy is arrogant and I just cannot deal.

My favorites are America Says, Family Feud, and Master MInds.

Respected Contributor

I love GSN--especially Steve Harvey.

We're all different, aren't we?

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I don't mind Anthony Anderson, but I never really liked To Tell the Truth.  But I agree about mama lol

I like Common Sense but don't like Joey Fatone as the host.

Who is this Belushi guy?  Is he the host of Get a Clue? I would probably like that show, but it's on at the same time as something else I watch.

Trusted Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

Thank goodness Verizon brought back GSN since I've been watching it a lot lately except for Family Feud with Steve Harvey.  I cannot stand to watch him on any show for some reason. 

The shows are all repeats now i.e., America Says and Catch 21 and all of the others but I've never seen them before so that's fine with me.  I tried to watch The Chase a few times with Brooke Burns but can live without that one. Master Minds that she hosts is just okay too.

The one with Rob Belushi is just silly. 

On 1/18, they are replacing Catch 21 with People Puzzler, based on People magazine's crossword puzzle. I will try to watch that one but it is always during dinner time. 

I didn't know they were replacing Catch 21 with People Puzzler but I am anxious to see that one for sure.  Thanks for that info