Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@ninjawife wrote:

I just recently began watching GH after a 35 year hiatus.  Can someone explain to me how Valentin became Charlotte's father?

Hi, and welcome back to GH.  Very long story short, I believe Valentin's sperm impregnated Lulu's (stolen) embryo.  They never were an item physically.

@mysoutherncomfort  Very well put... Wasn't Helena behind it all?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

My thoughts on posting publically and other threads:  So here goes my friends.  I learned long ago in my previous life of "working for a living" way before emails, texts, twitter, social media...you get the idea, I learned this one thing well:  DO NOT put in writing anything that you would not want to see displayed on a billboard on I95.  A public forum these days is just that, public.  I, too, am sure nobody meant any harm.  Just a word to the wise as I learned way back when.  

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@ninjawife wrote:

I just recently began watching GH after a 35 year hiatus.  Can someone explain to me how Valentin became Charlotte's father?

Hi, and welcome back to GH.  Very long story short, I believe Valentin's sperm impregnated Lulu's (stolen) embryo.  They never were an item physically.

@mysoutherncomfort  Very well put... Wasn't Helena behind it all?  Yes, Ma'am, she was.

Valued Contributor

@Tique   Thanks so much for your recaps and updates.  Officially the Governor in NY will be having press briefings on M-W-F at 11:30AM until who knows when; which means our county executive will follow with his at 2:30PM.  So i will be relying on the postings here because this  ole gal aint getting up at 3:30AM to watch GH, but if I am up I'll watch it.  

At least I get to do things around the house when they're on!!  

Stay safe all!!  

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Really enjoying reading all your answers to the QOTM. The fun part is we all think so differently.There was another question that could have been a part of this but decided I better keep it in reserve in case it was needed for next month. Keep the replies coming. You know there's no rule that states we can't add on to what was previously posted. 

I am too.  Because every time I see a favorite I think oh yeah, I like him, too!  Valentin is great!  Etc, etc.  So this has made me realize I like far more characters on this show than I realized I did.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Really enjoying reading all your answers to the QOTM. The fun part is we all think so differently.There was another question that could have been a part of this but decided I better keep it in reserve in case it was needed for next month. Keep the replies coming. You know there's no rule that states we can't add on to what was previously posted. 

I am too.  Because every time I see a favorite I think oh yeah, I like him, too!  Valentin is great!  Etc, etc.  So this has made me realize I like far more characters on this show than I realized I did.

@Wsmom  then I achieved my goal.  I don't always. We trash our show a lot and we certainly have MANY reasons. Occasionally we need to focus on the positive. As we approach the end of the year it seems to be the ideal time.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@ninjawife wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  Very well put... Wasn't Helena behind it all?  Yes, Ma'am, she was.

Ok I know that Lulu had some fertility issues so I can see how she may have stored embryos which Helena could have gotten hold of but how did she get Valentin's sperm?  Weird.

Honored Contributor

Tristan Rogers Celebrates 40 Years as Robert Scorpio on GH

Michael Maloney

Tristan Rogers Celebrates 40 Years as Robert Scorpio On GH

In December 1980, Luke and Laura were following up their ‘love on the run’ storyline with a new adventure – The Ice Princess saga. The show brought on the character of WSB Agent Robert Scorpio, a charming Australian super-spy, to help the supercouple literally save the world, played by Tristan Rogers!

Congratulations Tristan!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ninjawife wrote:

Ok I know that Lulu had some fertility issues so I can see how she may have stored embryos which Helena could have gotten hold of but how did she get Valentin's sperm?  Weird.

Lulu didn't get Valentin's sperm; Helena did.  Actually, Helena took possesion of Lulu's egg; and impregnated same with Valentin's sperm (I'm not privy as to how Val's swimmers came into Helena's possesion).  This was all unbeknownst to Lulu.  She was "shocked" to learn that an egg of hers "survived" and was fertilized and voila (this was all another diabolical plot by Helena) here is Charlotte who Lulu didn't meet until Charlotte was about 5 years old.  Charlotte know Valentin was/as her father, but she thought someone else was her mother.  Hey, this is Helena we're talking about.  :womanhappy:

Esteemed Contributor

Charlotte thought Claudette was her mother.  Claudette was afraid and fled to Canada.  Somehow, with a little pay off from Valentin, she was declared dead by the Mounties.  Of course, there was no body or proof.  It took a while for Charlotte to accept Lulu as her mother; followed by the tug of war with Valentin.  

I'm assuming the henchman sent by Cyrus is there to abduct Trina.  How many times is he going to terrorize this girl?????  Not ok!  He doesn't even know for sure that Taggert is alive.  Dirtbag!!!  Seems odd to me that Trina would be left alone in a public place anyway.

I read that Rick Webber is coming back.  This will probably tie into the Col Chicken/Cyrus connection.  Is this why Cyrus is obsessed with Laura????