Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ December 2015 Thread

[ Edited ]

I know the Jason thing is a bit much but I thought his scene with Robin was lovely mostly because it brought me back to the early part of her story and helped to wrap it up in bow. It's sad to watch Robin and Patrick saying their goodbyes to everyone.

Now the scene with Spinelli on the other hand was a bit creepy.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I am not really feeling the Hayden/Nick story line. What IS her goal anyway? She's got that guy investigating the gun, she's coming on to Nick as if she is fallilng for him, she's not telling the truth about how Nick went over the balcony. I just don't get what her thing is, plus I feel as if I'm watching a carbon copy opf Greenley Smythe from AMC. Their characters are exactly the same. I too want to see more of Johnny Zacara. He's a bad boy with a sense of humor. 

Honored Contributor

If you are in the Chicagoland area, GH is being pre-empted for a press conference with the mayor. It started at 2:05 CDT and is still going.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

YEP, missed the first 30 min...

What did we miss?

thanks

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I am not really feeling the Hayden/Nick story line. What IS her goal anyway? She's got that guy investigating the gun, she's coming on to Nick as if she is fallilng for him, she's not telling the truth about how Nick went over the balcony. I just don't get what her thing is, plus I feel as if I'm watching a carbon copy opf Greenley Smythe from AMC. Their characters are exactly the same. I too want to see more of Johnny Zacara. He's a bad boy with a sense of humor. 

I don't care for this storyline either, he tried to kill her and she goes all nuts when he fell over the balcony.  Makes no sense.  Also, the Snobbin and Paddy story is stupid as well but whateves.......

Esteemed Contributor

Just catching up from last week. From watching how Robin survived, I think we can safely guess what was in Helena's cup of tea!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

I know that I am in the minority here but I did enjoy seeing Robin and her and Patrick getting back together again.  I have watched Robin since she was a young girl and feel that if she leaves at least I have some closure now.

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Respected Contributor

For cryin' out loud I was hoping someone would give Sam a gift card to Macy's or TJMaxx for Christmas to go buy a new wardrobe 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LADYBUG,

I agree..shaking my head at those pants/slacks !

I've bought better clothes than that in thrift stores or garage sales

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."