Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

i agree with most of everyone's "to go" lists.

I'm going to be a rebel and say i would like to see MORE of Diane. she fiesty and she had such good repore with Jason, i would like her find that with someone else.

Regular Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Oh and I was going to let it slide but note to the doobie crew: no one under the age of forty writes a letter anymore. They only know email.

When my twenty-three year old coworker googled where to put a stamp, the bloom was off the rose. Esme wouldn't know a mailbox if it jumped up and slapped her as hard as Ava did. 

But maybe her Nanny is older and doesn't use or have email?

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Willow Wants To Know What Happens To Her Baby

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Willow Wants To Know What Happens To Her Baby

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal devastating news, desperate searches, new memories, and so much more.

Heartbreaking News For Willow

Willow Tait could barely believe her ears a few weeks ago when TJ Ashford told her she was pregnant and now she can barely believe her ears when he tells her he believes she has leukemia. This was not the news she was expecting, but seeing TJ with the oncologist was a red flag.

Next, she consults with Terry Randolph and Britt Westbourne about what her next steps are but there is one thing at the forefront of her mind — her baby. What does having leukemia mean when pregnant and will treating the disease affect her unborn child in any way? With Michael Corinthos searching high and low for her, it might be time for Willow to tell him what’s been going on.

Where On Earth Is Esme?

Ava Jerome didn’t REALLY mean it when she told Esme Prince she could disappear her dead or alive, but it looks like that’s what she did anyway and now she’s not sure what to do next. Nikolas Cassadine searches for his teenage mistress but has no luck. Are we looking at a coverup here when Curtis Ashford and Jordan Ashford come looking for the girl?

Over at the courthouse, Spencer takes the stand once again and then actually gets praise from Josslyn Jacks. After that, Diane Miller rests her case, and Trina Robinson announces that her fate is out of her hands.

What Does Elizabeth Remember?

After oddly telling Hamilton Finn that she loves him after looking like she wanted to cringe when he said the same to her, Elizabeth Webber walked into the GH stairwell and flashed back to Peter August at the bottom of the stairs. Then, she remembers something that she’d blocked from her mind.

When she tells Finn all about it, she seems angry as she accuses him of thinking she’s crazy when she is sure she is not. Does this have anything to do with how Peter seemed to be dead but somehow walked out of a freezer? And why is Peter on her mind? Wasn’t that nightmare already over and settled?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@10sluvr 

thank you for mentioning Jason.Heart..its time that he is rehired and brought back  to GH!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Yesterday when the Ava/Esme confrontation was on I was wishing we could all be together watching in a movie theater so we could all stand and cheer when Esme went over the parapet.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PacificNWgal wrote:

But maybe her Nanny is older and doesn't use or have email?

@PacificNWgal   I'm with you. I know a few people who don't have email because they don't use computers. Some have an email addy but still don't use it.

There are plenty of people who've never ordered from Amazon; some are even on this board. Btw @Laura14  that doesn't mean they've never received anything from Amazon. They could have someone who orders for them. I do for a couple of older people who are family friends.

Esteemed Contributor

We all know that just because spawnie took a swan dive, she's not dead.  Wonder which way the writers will go?  Option 1.....no body found (only to have her resurface at a later date); option 2.....found and taken to GH where we find out she's pregnant  (and, maybe someone will do a DNA test); option 3.....she's fine and accused Ava of attempted murder.   I prefer none of the above.  

Once Ryan finds out about spawnie he'll escape to terrorize Nik and Ava.  He could live in the tunnels, caves, catacombs on Spoon Island.

Speaking of Spoon Island.......inquiring kinds want to know......we know that Spoon Island is only accessed via the launch.   However, we also know that several characters have returned to dry land by way of a secret passage.  How is that even plausible????  Besides, over the past several decades, how many damsels have been locked in the catacombs with no escape route????

Not sure what they're piping into the writers room, but, the writing is getting worse.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@10sluvr 

thank you for mentioning Jason.Heart..its time that he is rehired and brought back  to GH!

If you're thinking of a recasting, that might happen. But Steve Burton just hired on as a character on another Soap. At least that was the reporting I read here.

Esteemed Contributor

Esme threw the envelope over the parapet before she followed it. WHO will retrieve it?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

General Hospital Spoilers: Liz Revealed as Peter's Mystery Accomplice?

Jessica Jones

General Hospital Spoilers: Liz Revealed as Peter’s Mystery Accomplice – Remembers Letting Monster Out of Freezer?

General Hospital spoilers tease that Elizabeth Webber Baldwin may be revealed as Peter August’s mystery accomplice.

Will Liz remember letting this monster out of the freezer? After Peter’s seemingly deadly tumble in the stairwell, Liz and Hamilton Finn stashed him down in the GH sub-basement. However, Peter was still alive and got some help escaping the freezer he was trapped in.

Once Peter was captured later, he hinted to Martin Grey about an accomplice. Peter was hoping he could use that info to his advantage, but he escaped before his trial – and that meant we never got confirmation on who his mystery accomplice was.

Now that Liz remembers seeing Peter in the stairwell, could she be on the verge of remembering more about all the Peter drama? GH spoilers hint that another memory flash will indeed strike for Liz, so it’s possible she helped Peter in a fugue state. Perhaps Liz was off doing wild things far before she picked up on the warning signs. We know Liz was on sleeping pills for over a year, so maybe Liz was experiencing dissociative fugue for longer than she thinks.

Of course, it could take a toll if Liz remembers helping Peter make a break for it. The stress just keeps piling up for Liz, who emerged from Shadybrook too soon and could end up facing another stint there if this keeps up.

At some point, Liz needs to get to the root of her problems – and the answer seems to be buried somewhere in her childhood. The show has set up some abandonment issues related to Liz’s parents that need to be addressed, especially when it comes to her father, Jeff Webber (last played by Richard Dean Anderson). In other words, anything else Liz might remember regarding Peter is more of a symptom than the cause.

General Hospital spoilers say Liz’s storyline will hopefully get more focus now that new memories are riding to the surface.

source: celebdirtylaundry

@grandma r  @Lipstickdiva   @BeckiWV  @Laura14  @cowboy sam   @Coquille   @Wsmom  @KBEANS  @RainCityWoman @stevieb  @mysoutherncomfort  @abbalulu  @redwingsgal   @SleeplessinSD  @daisy4  @tucka  @Renata22  @corita  @kelsey17  @10sluvr  @nanapat  @ninjawife @Travone @GinaV24 @miata1 @NEvans2 @meallen616 @PacificNWgal @WildDunes  @lizzys  @shoechic @eddyandme @Annabellethecat66 @SloopJohnB 

I haven't done a mass notification in a long time so if your name isn't above and you want it to be [if I happen to do this in the future] leave me a message , i.e. @Tique . On the other hand if you prefer I don't "notify" you, do the same. Please and thank you.