Honored Contributor

I have been watching this.  Wow Pedro has always been a jerk but now he is just flat out evil.  He is so arrogant with Chantel.  I can't believe it.  He is so mean.

Respected Contributor
I am still wondering what Chantel saw in Pedro. He has always come across as selfish and arrogant.
Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:
I am still wondering what Chantel saw in Pedro. He has always come across as selfish and arrogant.

I never understood what she saw in him either.  Also his mom and sister are awful.  I guess they forgot that when Pedro got here he could not work and Chantel;s money bought all those gifts he sent his mom and sister and he got them a nice place to live.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched it in a long time but his entire family seems so mean as well. I read that she's dating a Hip Hop star now or was, and that another famous guy is interested in her.

Respected Contributor

I think the majority of this show is scripted. Especially after last season when Pedro claimed to be looking for his father and half brothers.

And then a picture  surfaced online from 2014 showing Pedro with those brothers.

Respected Contributor

Oh don't let me get started on this one !!  I think Pedro is a real jerk with a capital J ! I think he led Chantel on to get his green card and stay in this country. He never intended to stay with her long term. Did you see the car he's driving? Now that he's established he's ready to go play and use that money they made from the show. She brought him here, went to nursing school and took care of him. I don't think Pedro will get away with his little skeem especially with Chantel's mom standing behind her ! Mom won't stand for it.  Ok I will calm down now Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

l hate that show along with the pimple popper and other gross stuff .  Wish they could have more human interest stories with little kids instead of the junk . 

Respected Contributor

The nut doesn't fall far from the tree !

Esteemed Contributor

She could do SO much better. Pedro has always been super annoying. She should have seen the signs much earlier.....

Respected Contributor

If I was Chantel, I'd say ''Oh well, it's your loss''  and turn and 'sashay away' !!