Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam wrote:

Wow! spawnie pushed Ava with her evil wordsand talking about KIKI! and Ava gave her a hard slap in the mouth! 

Yes..way to go Ava Now pick up that envelope that spawnie dropped  and read whats inside of it!

That slap was pretty great. I had to rewind it a couple of times, lol. Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

So nice to be able to read the posts again.  @Tique , thanks so much for everything you do for us!!!  @Coquille , dear friend, always thinking of you.  Hope all is well.

Who is the makeup artist so infatuated with clown makeup???  Ridiculous!!!

Another sweeps that went nowhere.  The society setups garbage is just that.  Nothing worthwhile at all.  The Cody character is a waste of time.   And, making him Dante's camp pal is even dumber!!!

Is Liz wearing a wig????  I've thought so for a while.  There is no chemistry between her and Finn no matter how hard the writers push it.

As for Austin, WHY?????  Certainly a waste of time.  Killing off Franco only to reboot the actor in a different role wasn't smart.

Kudos to Maura West!!!  Her performances these past few weeks have been stellar.  Love that Ava is finally handling spawnie.

Tired of all the jumping around in each episode.  Get it done.  Finish up the storylines!!!

Who needs to go????

1. Esme......permanently (plus Ryan)

2. Cody

3. Austin

4. Nina

5. Stella

In addition, Sam and Dante have added nothing.  Sonny and his wishy-washy behavior need to go, along with Dex (total waste).  Seems the writers like caricatures. 

Today's fight between Ava and Esme was reminiscent of Crystal and Alexis.  Well done, ladies. 

Sorry to have gone on so long.  However, if the cast is going to remain bloated, give the characters a decent story.

Ok, that's it for now.

Hope everyone stays safe and enjoys the rest of summer.

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

That slap was pretty great. I had to rewind it a couple of times, lol. Smiley Happy 

@BeckiWV   yes it was.

It was precisely what I wanted/still want Carly to "gift" to Ninny.

Way to go Ava!!!

Excited Friends GIF - Excited Friends Phobe GIFs

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

The scene (shown again) where Spawnette is writing to Nanny Maggie and then puts same in an evelope; in a book...did anyone notice that Spawnie was using her left hand to write?  Aren't the bobsy twins (Ryan/Kevin) both left-handed?  Done intentionally or perhaps the actress is left handed?

Respected Contributor

My but doesn't that parapet get a workout?  Naw, she's not gone (forever).  Of course, there will be (probably by Dante, ace PCPD detective)......"Lucy you have some 'splain' to do".  

Loved the reference to the Silver Fox; yes, John J York still is a handsome guy.  Not of fan of Felicia, the character or actress, however, I cannot deny she is still a lovely woman.  Oh brother (and sister), so now we are going to  have Felicia "partner" as necessary with Sam to find out the biology of someone.  TPTB are of course "hinting" that she (at least one of her eggs) may be the bio-mom of Spawnette.  

Question:  Why isn't either Curtis or Marshall in the courtroom to support Trina?  Oh, yes, Cutis is keeping guard that Oz (the bartender) wakes up (from his medically induced coma), to testify against Spawnie who bought the illegal cell phone.  But where is "Hatman"?

For how many year(s) will Ryan the Eggplant be able to "fool" everyone (every professional known to science) that he is still in "locked in" syndrome?  Doesn't he have to scratch an itch...somewhere?  Sometime?  :womanlol:

Honored Contributor

GH Alums Theo and Erik Olson Are Now Living in Germany!

Chris Eades

Theo and Erik Olson

The lives of pint-sized GH alums Theo and Erik Olson  (ex-Wiley) just keep changing! Back in September 2021, they moved to Paris with their family, and in October, welcomed a baby sister into the family. Now, the twins, who turned four back in February, are now living in Germany, with another move on the way in the very near future!

In a new post shared on Instagram by their mom, she demonstrates the difference between Theo and Erik with two separate video clips. In the first, Theo gently blows on a dandelion, scattering the seeds onto the wind. And in the second, Erik enthusiastically puffs on his own dandelion, almost looking as though he’s trying to eat it up!

“The boys have been watching this on repeat and dying laughing,” Mom shared. “They both made a wish. Mine is that we don’t have to move ever again after the end of this summer. We recently moved to Frankfurt, Germany. End of August, we will be moving to the French Alps, where we will [hopefully] be living permanently.”

Theo Erik Olson dandelions

Theo and Erik Olson became instant fan favorites when they joined the cast of GH as Michael’s son, Wiley. back in July 2018. Viewers fell in love with the adorable tots as they took turns playing Wiley throughout the baby-switching storyline and beyond. Sadly, their final appearance on the soap was in July 2021 as their family uprooted and moved from California to France when their father received an “amazing” job opportunity in Paris...

The boys look very happy with their temporary home in Germany and hopefullythey’ll feel the same way about their new residence in the French Alps. They’re turning out to be quite the world travelers, and they’re not even in kindergarten yet!

source: soapsindepth

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Frequent Contributor

I loved the slap too!  I really like seeing Diane, Wish they would use her more.

Love Mac & Felicia .Especially the actress, glad they are giving her the support she needs.

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Question:  Why isn't either Curtis or Marshall in the courtroom to support Trina?  Oh, yes, Cutis is keeping guard that Oz (the bartender) wakes up (from his medically induced coma), to testify against Spawnie who bought the illegal cell phone.  But where is "Hatman"?

And where is Cameron?  Joss was called to testify, why wasn't he called?

Honored Contributor

Was it good for you? If I smoked, I'd have a pack of lights watching Spawnette flip over and over and over again. Thank you GH for giving us what we want. 

Ryan will come to life when he finds out Ava "offed" his daughter. Eye for an eye until Esme comes back from vacay and haunts Ava some more. If she brings back Peter, now that is a couple made in Emmy heaven. Throwing a wish up...

Honored Contributor

Oh and I was going to let it slide but note to the doobie crew: no one under the age of forty writes a letter anymore. They only know email.

When my twenty-three year old coworker googled where to put a stamp, the bloom was off the rose. Esme wouldn't know a mailbox if it jumped up and slapped her as hard as Ava did.