Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique   Oh my, we're just glad to know you're okay. I hope this doesn't leave you homeless for very long. Take care of yourself.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam   Honestly who cares what happens to the real Kevin. Tired of his tales of woe too. Write him off.

So, they found the faux Kevin did they? This will be interesting - who will attempt to kill him first? There's a long line.

LuLu - sorry that Dante left again. NOT! I am sorry to see him go from the show but his character wasn't or didn't seem like he was heading anywhere really. He's been gone for so long, back for 2 couple of episodes and now gone again. Is he gone for good really? DId they write him out for good too?

When's Nina's last day? She seems to be making a run for Y&R before the duaghter truth comes out. This would be a good way to say so long to Val & the wntire show. So what's in it for her (faux daughter) to stay?

I cannot believe Julian just handed over to Chrissy $10K!!!!!!!!!!!!  Seriously? I think it's looking like Shi's next move w/her is the branded tat. I also have a feeling this move and/or some deranged sex move on her will WAKE HER UP in this whole cult mess. Okay, here's hoping anyway.

I also think Michael will lambaste Julian for giving Chrissy the money and lots of it. She thinks more hours at the bar will help her pay down her debt - REALLY????? She admitted to Michael ahe's sorry for being behind in payback to him. What IS her problem anyway. She professes to be a grown up these days but reality tell me she's literally dumb as a box of rocks.

Finally, the Oscar saga...I just know the writers are going to make us watch his parents tell his Dr to pull the plug. I am literally devastated at how tramatic and believeably sad this whole line is.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique   Oh that's funny Dixie & Will sis & bro potentially soom to be hubby & wife? 

That would be weird.

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I didn't know McClain was married to Lindstrom, but it hasn't been that long, according to her bio. I thought she was married to someone else during AMC, but I couldln't find that out. Lindstrom was married to Eileen Davidson from another Soap previously. Personally, I don't know that it's necessary for Nina's role to be recast. I wish she would just leave town. As for Cady McClain, I've only seen her play the poor, put upon, insipid Dixie Cooney Martin on AMC, who was my least liked character of all time on that show. I can't imagine her playing Nina.

@RainCityWoman  I never liked McClain as Dixie either. If she IS cast as Nina, hopefully it will be a good role for the actress. I have occasionally seen an actor that I thought did a terrible job as a character on one show absolutely shine as a different character on another. 

One thing for sure...I will NOT miss Michelle Stafford as Nina. Honestly, I wish the character of Nina would just go away, and take Valentin with her!

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Kind of saddened by today's show

Me too....

Agree ...

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I knew that Jon Lindstrom and Cady McClain were married.  They both dated (or married) pretty much everyone in the soap world prior to this marriage.

Agree that I wanted Gina Torgnini to take over Nina's role as she is stealing the role from Gina on YnR.  

I wish I had an Ephinany in my life 

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Ok this is going way out there Lucy talking to Monica about Alan opening the Nurses Ball with a song from Cinderella. Stuart Damon (Alan Quartrmaine) played Price Charming in the TV version of Cinderella with Leslie Ann Warren in the title role

@I am still oxox He was so good in that too.  I remember that production very well.  Have not seen it in years.  And Leslie Ann Warren has always been one of my favorite actresses.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

I really wish they would not recast Nina, Charolette would be better off with out her influence.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH - missed opportunity!!!  If the daughter storyline is going to continue AND if Willow is part of it....today would have been a perfect day for her to have worn the half heart necklace.  I would have loved to have seen Nina's face as she caught sight of the half heart on Willow's neck!!!

PS -   meant to add....especially after the negative comments and attitude expressed by Charlotte's parents during the meeting with school principal and union rep!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Could Nina and Valentin be more obnoxious????  I wanted to slap her upside the head!!!!  These two could disappear permanently, along with Charlotte!!!

Sounds like Lulu will be gone for a while.  Ok by me!

I want to see a final end to Ryan!!!  I want him gone forever with no chance of return!!!