Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2016 Thread

[ Edited ]

OK, I know Nina was trying to kill Julian, but am I crazy or did anyone else think they have chemistry because I did.  His hair got darker today too.  

I think they have sparks every time he comes into the Crimson office but I guess he won't be doing that anymore, too bad. He and Alexis put me to sleep.   

Valued Contributor

I absolutely loved when Nina was having a fit on Julian and throwing everything at him.  The Nina character is starting to grow on me.  I like her better without Franco.  Seeing her strong and confident was very entertaining.

Dr Finn, on the other hand is very weird and a little creepy.  I like when he fights with Obrecht and Paul, but he was creepy with Elizabeth insisting she put in Tracey's MRI.  I'm no fan of Elizabeth, but she had no control over the MRI.  Jury is still out on this one.

Honored Contributor

No  one commented on Tracy collapsing at the end of Monday's show.??.

it scared me when i looked at her nose... all i could think was that one of those worms was coming out of it !!!!

darn i have to wait 30 minutes to see what happens today

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

We knew that Tracy wasn't going to get off that easily. There had to be more involved to her recovery than just taking some meds. Not sure why Obrecht has a problem with Finn but then she has a problem with most people. She's another one who thinks Franco wants Elizabeth. Speaking of ole Liz, as long as Finn is around, she may actually have to do some work.

I almost wish that Sam hadn't told Nik about Tracy's connection with Hayden. This gives him time to prepare for whatever Tracy had in mind. 

I am loving Anna and Sonny working together. This may be the best partnership GH has had in a while. I also like the friendship or whatever is going on between Finn, Carly, ad Roxie. Where is our newest star? There have been no sightings in days. I'm going thru withdrawal.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

Does Hornsby know that Anna bugged his phone? I don't know if I missed something or not. Will Sonny discover that Julian had nothing to do with Sonny's being shot? I know I missed some segments last week and even yesterday.
Esteemed Contributor

I happen to be one of the viewers who usually likes Liz. I remember her from way back when she was a teen on the show. She's had her ups and downs, tragedies and triumphs, as well as lapses in judgement, but I don't see her as any worse than some of the other women, past and present, who have been on that show. She is also one of the most beautiful of all the women who have been on that show. I think she's just gorgeous. If Nina's character can be redeemed, once again so can Liz.
Honored Contributor

@Tique

i agree with you.

Also missing Roxy....Smiley Sad

When will they show more reading about Helena's will?

I'll tell you i'm glad that Curtis was at Nic's... i think Nic has met his match with hayden/Rachel!

Also liking Anna & Sonny working together..and no i don't think Paul insert that thing in his phone.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Re:  Liz

I understand that Liz's (Rebecca H.)  contract negotiations didn't go so smoothly, as evidently she has made demands they aren't anxious to meet. So it wasn't sure if she was going to remain at G.H. or not.

Therefore, in the upcomming days for a brief while she will be absent from the plot lines and the storylines were written around her. But now she is back and will return to the plot before the end of April.

And so it goes....

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:
Does Hornsby know that Anna bugged his phone? I don't know if I missed something or not. Will Sonny discover that Julian had nothing to do with Sonny's being shot? I know I missed some segments last week and even yesterday.

Sonny had his phone bugged and has been listening to all his calls.  He finds out Paul shot him and that it wasn't Julian or Carlos.  Now he and Anna  want Carlos to get to Paul and testify against Julian.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

If they kill off Tracy, I'm done with GH forever.  She's my girl.

Did anything else happen yesterday?  I fast forwarded through Jason and Sam and Dante and Sonny because I can recite Dante's "Let the police handle it" speech by heart.  Tell me I'm wrong.

Oh!  Curtis as Hayden/Rachel's body guard!  Love it!  As well as Nik's "Honey, I'm home."  Smiley Very Happy  Now this cloak and dagger would be even more interesting if Helena was around to stir the pot a bit between the two and see who comes out on top alive.    

Thank you, thank you for bringing ME back. Roxy must be in heavy contract talks.  Free my dragon!