Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2016 Thread

Why does Sonny keep saying Carlos shot him? we saw who shot him. Are the writers changing this?Also how does Leasel know anything about Nathans past she wasn't around then.I sure hope we don't have a transgender story line.Micheals hair looks ridiculous .I hope Franco doesn't go to the dark side I like his comic style and his fondness for kiki.Guess they will say his brain tumor came back,why isn't sam with her child ever?Shes getting as bad as Carly. Tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

@tucka wrote:

Why does Sonny keep saying Carlos shot him? we saw who shot him. Are the writers changing this?Also how does Leasel know anything about Nathans past she wasn't around then.I sure hope we don't have a transgender story line.Micheals hair looks ridiculous .I hope Franco doesn't go to the dark side I like his comic style and his fondness for kiki.Guess they will say his brain tumor came back,why isn't sam with her child ever?Shes getting as bad as Carly. Tucka.

Does Sonny know that it was Hornsby? I'm not sure he does, but I may have missed that segment.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I really cannot stand that pig Carlos. He has absolutely no redeeming qualities, nor does he have any remorse for what he has done with his life and the lives of others. I guess the guy is a good actor because I really loathe him. 

I had to laugh at Sonny being stunned that Jason wanted nothing to do with him or his business. I don't like Billy Miller's portrayal of Jason, but I applaud the severing of that business relationship. Of course, I have never been a Sonny fan....ever. He's a mob thug who gets others to do his dirty work and then acts offended when someone calls him on it. 

@RainCityWoman, I agree about Sonny being a mob thug.  He is really no different from Carlos except for the fact that Carlos is what he is whereas Sonny for some reason feels he is justified in his behavior.  Like Duke.  Because they wash their hair somehow they are better than the average mobster.  They can kill or order killed whomever they want and it's all good with everybody.