Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ April 2016 Thread

Good morning!  What storyline are we enjoying?  I'm getting annoyed with Valerie constantly demanding deep background on Curtis......

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2016 Thread

[ Edited ]
@Preds wrote:

Don't forget our farovite nurse, @cowboy sam.  She was loving the one liners to Paul.  LOL

Loved the look on Sonnys face when he got his hug from Emma.  He loves that little sweetie. Heart

@Preds, Yes our Epiphany had a great day at work. First she had her own back and forth lines with Dr Finn and then she got to observe the exchange between Paul and Finn regarding Tracy. 

Paul: Dr. Finn?

Finn: It depends on who's asking.

Paul: The district attorney. No need to worry. I'm not here in any official capacity. I'm Paul Hornsby, Tracy 

Quartermaine's ex-husband. I understand you're treating her. Can we talk a minute?

Finn: No.

(Finn exits leaving Paul standing there with an "On no, he didn't" expression on his lying and conniving face.)

A good time was had by all!

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Esteemed Contributor

Morgan and Kiki are getting old.........hard to believe they would still be together with all that has happened.....and i just don't feel the romance between Sam and Jason...and hard to believe Nicholas still accepts Hayden after all the decit......

I did like the addition of Duke's son....not so sure about him yet though.....i do like Alexis and Julian lately, being out of the mob....until now....love Maura, Roger H. and Billy Miller from my other soaps!!

And waiting to see more "reaction" to Michael Easton returning..And waiting to see what mystery unfolds with the key Gene Francis got.....and i always enjoy Olivia...

Honored Contributor

Forgot it was a new month and new thread. Reposting...Smiley Very Happy

So Roxy is apparently holding out for a bigger contract which is why she's become camera shy lately.  You go girl!  Grab that dough!  Make them pay you what you're worth!  Equal Pay for equal Rights.  I like how you're standing up for females even the non-human kind.  Your GH fans miss you though.  Smiley Sad

I'm calling it now.  Yes, like Johnny Carson, I have a turban on my head and I am gazing into the future.  The Great Laura has the following predictions:

1.  Griffin and Anna will tango at the Nurse's Ball in Duke's memory

2.  Carlos will return to PC and be put on trial.  When all hope looks lost, Duke will walk in and claim Anna and his son freeing Carlos to become Sonny's hench man or at least rival Curtis for the job.  His first task:  burying Horsnby's body.  Tracy will throw the first fistful of dirt.

So nice to see Emma back although let's keep the adult talk in the adults' mouths please.  And without Spencer, she kind of has no one to work with anymore.  And NO not an invitation to bring in Liz's boys.  I've had enough of the witch and her brood until 2017.  

Epiphany, my girl!  Can we just do an entire episode of Tracy, Epiphany, Roxy and Finn?  They are the class actors right now who I very much enjoy.

Well, ABC is still broadcasting today so I guess the local station caved and paid up.  Wait, wait, nope can't muster one tear.  Guess you're not as hot as you thought you were.  

Oh and I forgot to mention yesterday, Franco, get rid of the Prince Valiant haircut.  The long hair was nice for a while but now it's creep length.  No need to find the buzz saw that Dylan and Mikey walked under for the smacked butt specials but the hair team can do you better than that.   

Honored Contributor

I'm getting tired of the Morgan story too.  While I can appreciate them talking about such a disease, the writers need to start showing he's accepting it and getting better and getting back to some normalcy.

I didn't notice the Prince Val cut on Franco yesterday although I did notice the hideous cut on Mikey.  Total ridiculousness.

I really  hope Nicky kicks Miss Liar Rachel to the curb AND FAST.

I like the role the new Dr is playing - he puts up nothing from no body.  However, what is up with him shooting up?  Is he ill or is he a dr druggy?  Anyone figure this out yet?  He darn near got caught in the act yesterday too.

I'm really coming around to liking the new Jason.  Funny that he & Sam divorced only to figure it out all over again. 

And then there's Tracy with worms on the brain - MAJOR EEEUUUU!!!!  BUt I'm sure she'll recover.

Can't wai for Carlos to come back, do his time, and Paul H joining him in prison.  Anna WILL get this guy in the end.  GO ANNA!!!!

And what's with little Missy Emma being back?  I agree, she's gets way too involved in adult conversations that are too big for her little britches.  She is quite a cutie though with beautiful long locks.  I think I hate her!

And of course that adorable albino Roxy - I hope she's getting paid her fair wage even though she is a SHE.

Honored Contributor

I'm putting on my turban again and saying Finn is either the Doctor who can cure everyone except himself or he's pumping himself full of Cassadine Medical's finest because Helena told him it's really great go go juice and feeds the intellect.  Or it helps her clone survive.  Any one of them works really.

And I purposely left out Morgan and Kiki because I'm over the wallowing and whining.  Finally jump or let's move on and away from one another.  

Honored Contributor

I missed Miss Roxy today!Smiley Sad

Me.. thinks Dr.Finn needs meds to stay alive and needs his injections. And his witty one or two lines..to D.A.Paul..!!!

I have a feeling that Paul won't be around much longer as his past dealings are going to blow up in his face!

Agree about Emma and adults talking about things she shouldn't hear.!!!

She is acting way to old to be talking to adults like that..they should let her be a little girl.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

A lot of great posts for the first day of a new month!  I am watching today's show right now.

Just wanted to note that I hate Mikey's new cut too.  I also thought he must be meeting Nicholas in the gym to work out and trade insults about ELQ.  He looked very muscled up in that blue shirt to me.  

I didn't notice Franco's cut, will have to make sure to keep an eye out.  

I'm going to agree with everyone else.  We need more Roxy!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saw Franco's hair in the previews.....not good.  Hope he meets a barber soon.

I hope Hayden tells Nik she knows he had her shot.  Of course, that's a little dangerous.  He might decide to finish the job.

Sam worries more about Spencer than Danny these days it seems like, she talks about him so much.  

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV

Why is that some of these women forget that they have a child or children.???.as they are never talked about much or rarely seen??If they finally are they are shown as teens or closer more or less??

Then they show Emma talking like a grownup and all of sudden we see Joss close to a being teen.

Are they going to replace Spencer also????

Danny will be a teen before the year is over right??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."