Regular Contributor

Re: Friday 9/08/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The look on Paul's face, when Julie told them it was another double eviction night was PRICELESS1

Super Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

well if it is a celebrity cast I hope Oprah is not in it.

Can you imagine her as a "have-not"? Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

I'd love to see Josh make the big move, but sadly I don't think he will. When he won the POV last night was the perfect time to make the big move, but he did nothing. He could have flipped the house, got rid of Paul, then Alex this week and he'd have had a good shot at winning. He'll likely put up Kevin and Alex and eventually vote out Alex.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

I just read over on jokers ,josh was talking to the camera in h.o.h. room about getting paul out this week,he knows if paul and him are the final 2 he will lose,so eiither now is the time or when its the final 3,Josh needs to realize he may not be around for final 3.He needs to do it now.Tucka.

Honored Contributor

I know I'm in the minority but I'd love to see Paul win.  He's the only person to play the game as I've understood it.

But then I guess there's a lot about this game I don't understand.

Contributor

Annabellethecat, it seems you understand the game perfectly.  Paul is the one that has played and deserves to win.

Honored Contributor

this is strange to me.  I'm watching BB and it's 1:23am.  I'm watching Paul have a heart to heart talk with Christmas and he's going through all of the people on the show and telling her how he manipulated each person to get them out.  I can't believe it!  Why would he do that now?  

Some of you have said they're going to get Paul out.  He's telling her what a good player HE thinks HE is......  

He just told her he never thought he'd get this far.  I think he thinks he's about to win.  

Contributor

I have been listening to him too, very carefully as he outlines each of his moves.  It's been really interesting.  I couldn't agree more, Annabellethecat!!