Honored Contributor

Friday 9/08/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Paul's puppets performed (more or less) as planned last night. (The only hiccup being Josh telling Jason in his goodbye message how Paul orchestrated the whole thing. Paul will not be happy about that. How dare Josh tamper with one of Paul's puppets!) They split the vote to evict Jason so Christmas would get more blood on her hands breaking the tie while Paul would skate by clean. Paul then managed to express his shock and outrage to Alex and convince her that he was lucky to escape having been backdoored since Christmas had said she wanted to take out a strong male player. Surely she hadn't been talking about Kevin, so it would have been him if Alex had taken down Jason with the POV. Alex has now vowed her undying loyalty to Paul and vows to protect him to the end. 

Alex is easily the worst game player we've ever seen on Big Brother. Paul's game is anything but subtle, and she has no clue that he's playing her. Jason, her somewhat brain damaged former partner knew more of Paul's game than Alex. Jason, Josh, Christmas and Kevin all more or less know Paul's game, but Alex hasn't a clue and thinks they're partners to the end. Sad for Alex, her end is coming this week if she doesn't win POV and she's likely stupid enough to throw it to Paul thinking he'll use it on her and they're both safe that way. (Ugh!)

With Jason gone, the next HOH comp played out and Alex won and vowed vengeance for Jason! She then nominated Raven and Kevin who both played the smallest of all possible roles in evicting Jason. Why them? Because that's who Paul told her to put up. Up next came the clown shoe comp only this time with large limes hidden in ball pits filled with lemons. It was a close finish between Josh and Alex, but Josh got the POV win.

Josh was now in a position to spill the beans on Paul and with only Paul and Christmas eligible to be nominated (Josh was safe having won POV, Raven and Kevin were already on the block) Josh used this opportunity to do, absolutely nothing. He pocketed the POV and kept the nominations the same. The house voted out Raven who left doing a cartwheel and a high kick on her way out to meet Julie. (I'd have loved to seen Josh stand up and say, "I'm using the POV on Kevin because there's a player in the house who's orchestrated all of the recent evictions and if we don't get him out now, he'll win the game and I'm not here to lose. Alex now that I've taken down Kevin you have to put up a replacement. I'd strongly recommend Paul since he's behind Jason's eviction and is targeting you next." Sadly Josh didn't do that.) 

So with Jason and Raven disposed of and Alex not able to play in the HOH comp as the outgoing HOH, the final HOH of the night was next up on the schedule. Paul rapidly got Kevin to agree to throw the comp and then it was down to who between Josh and Christmas would win it. Paul wanted Josh to win it, so the comp was thrown to Josh so he could get Alex's blood on his hands. The nominations this week will be Alex and Kevin and unless Alex wins POV herself, she'll be going home, but Alex will throw the POV to Paul so she can save her beloved Paul and he can then use the POV on her, but he won't. That will have Alex leaving the house on Wednesday (probably Monday/Tuesday as I think the Wendesday show will be pre-taped) then on Thursday we'll have another live eviction to get down to the final three.

Paul wants to win the next HOH comp so he gets to pick who to take to the final three with him. My best guess is he'll cut Josh loose at that point. Josh is the biggest physical threat left in the game and there is a physical component to those final three comps. Josh has also been questioning Paul lately and Paul will be a bit worried about that. Of course, sending out one of his insiders who knows how he's manipulated the house may not be ideal for Paul, but he also knows this juror has essentially no time in the jury house and typically ends up in sequester right away, so there's little chance he'd poison the jury.

With the one-legged Christmas and no-wins Kevin.as his only opponents, Paul would likely think he had an easy path to the half million. He's probably right, but should Kevin somehow stumble into winning one part of the final HOH comp and then guess right in the final part, he might just take Christmas instead of Paul, leaving Paul as the last member of the jury. Likewise Christmas might just take Kevin instead of Paul. Alex is the last person in the house who's totally blind to Paul's manipulations, but she's leaving this week unless she wins POV and she's stupid enough to throw it to Paul.

So, once again we have a totally predictable week ahead of us. Alex and Kevin will be Josh's nominees this week. Unless Alex wins POV she'll be going home, but she will likely try to throw it to Paul thinking that will keep both of them safe. Alex will then be evicted. Paul will likely win the next HOH since he's been telling his minions for weeks that's the one he wants to win and they're stupid enough to hand it to him. ("Paul said he wanted to win this one, so we'll let him.") Paul will then pick which of the three stooges he wants to take to the final three with him. (My money is on him taking Christmas and Kevin, but we'll see.) Then his only real risk is that one of those two will win the final HOH and decide not to take him, but he's been telling them all season that it's a sure win against him as no one would vote for the vet to win.

Watching the jury trying to decide between Christmas, who's had every win handed to her, and Kevin, who's won nothing, would be interesting. Jury votes are always hard to pre-determine, but in that case it would be a real guess as to how anyone would vote.

There's only one player who deserves to win this season and that's Paul. Josh would probably be next most deserving. He did win a few comps on his own. Christmas and Kevin are arguably the least deserving players, so one of them is likely to win given how this season has gone.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Friday 9/08/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

So I see the Winter edition is going to be a celebrity cast.

BTW--Gman--this was probably the best synopsis this season!

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Thanks. I had a brief glimmer of hope last night when Josh won the POV that the season of Paul could end, but alas, Josh didn't use the POV. Had he used it, either Paul or Christmas would have had to have gone up, and Josh could use his speech to tell what Paul's done. With Josh and Kevin as the likely voters (along with either Paul or Christmas, whichever wasn't used as the replacement) Josh could still pretty much control the vote. Alex could still be the next target since she was HOH she couldn't win HOH again. Josh could have kept Raven, tossed Paul, have Alex cued up to go next, and only have to defeat Raven, Kevin and Christmas to get to the final three. Instead they tossed out Raven.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do not like Paul at all.  At all.  And as much as I would like to see his face were he to get evicted, he clearly is the one who deserves to win.  Unless they don't throw him that HOH and were playing him to get to the final three, then maybe Josh or Christmas.

ETA:  And thank you so much @gardenman for all you updates and spoilers!

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I do not like Paul at all.  At all.  And as much as I would like to see his face were he to get evicted, he clearly is the one who deserves to win.  Unless they don't throw him that HOH and were playing him to get to the final three, then maybe Josh or Christmas.

ETA:  And thank you so much @gardenman for all you updates and spoilers!

Paul clearly deserves to win, but it would be hilarious to see the jury trying to decide between Christmas and Kevin if they were the final two. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@DrKelli wrote:

Thanks. I had a brief glimmer of hope last night when Josh won the POV that the season of Paul could end, but alas, Josh didn't use the POV. Had he used it, either Paul or Christmas would have had to have gone up, and Josh could use his speech to tell what Paul's done. With Josh and Kevin as the likely voters (along with either Paul or Christmas, whichever wasn't used as the replacement) Josh could still pretty much control the vote. Alex could still be the next target since she was HOH she couldn't win HOH again. Josh could have kept Raven, tossed Paul, have Alex cued up to go next, and only have to defeat Raven, Kevin and Christmas to get to the final three. Instead they tossed out Raven.

I actually think Josh made the right decision. There's NO way in the world that Alex would believe anything he said in his speech. Paul IS Josh's path at least to F3 ~ unless he wanted to go down in flames, he didn't have much of a choice. 

HILARIOUS, however, that Alex nominated Kevin & Raven. And now I guess Raven is still crowing for her "butty butty". 

what a pathetic bunch. 

Respected Contributor

I have been saying this for last month that Kev & Paul made a deal long time ago. Kev had to play the sad sack then last night Kev & Paul all happy in the kitchen. Kev knows this game very well and plays dumb. Remember jury votes the winner and Paul is getting some bitter votes also when Josh goes to jury (Paul better keep him til F3) he will tell them how Paul played them. Jury vote is suppose to be who played the best game and Paul did but Kevin always is polite and wishes them well when they leave, sometimes that may get him their vote. Who knows. I will say last night Julie was dressed very nice compared to the last 2 weeks. 

Valued Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I have been saying this for last month that Kev & Paul made a deal long time ago. Kev had to play the sad sack then last night Kev & Paul all happy in the kitchen. Kev knows this game very well and plays dumb. Remember jury votes the winner and Paul is getting some bitter votes also when Josh goes to jury (Paul better keep him til F3) he will tell them how Paul played them. Jury vote is suppose to be who played the best game and Paul did but Kevin always is polite and wishes them well when they leave, sometimes that may get him their vote. Who knows. I will say last night Julie was dressed very nice compared to the last 2 weeks. 

Paul's goodbye speech to Jason should have been along the lines of "sorry, bud, you were TOO good, so I had to cut you" ~ instead of the whole "WE'VE BEEN BAMBOOZLED!!" garbage he was attempting to sling. Really stupid. 

Trusted Contributor

I won't be a bit surprised if this weird bunch gives their votes to whoever (whomever?) is against Paul in the Final 2.  It will just be the icing on the weird-season cake!  Even if it is Kevin who hasn't won anything, or the one-legged Christmas who has not been able to compete much --  the jury might just sock it to Paul by giving it to the one he takes to final 2.   Friendsheep, Paul! 

Respected Contributor

well if it is a celebrity cast I hope Oprah is not in it.