Honored Contributor

Friday 2/09/2018 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

This is turning into Big Brother on speed. The short season has everyone playing flat out from day one. The big seven person alliance (the girls plus Ross) is showing fracture lines with Shannon looking to split off with Ross, possibly James and others. Shannon thinks Omarosa and Keshia have a final two deal that excludes Shannon, so she wants Keshia out pretty soon. Shannon thinks Chuck is, or will be with Omarosa and Keshia, so she's now working to get Chuck evicted tonight. 

We have a two hour show tonight where either James or Chuck will get tossed out. I suspect it will still be James, but you never know. The big seven person alliance seems to be fracturing. We've got quite a few alpha players playing hard who will likely pick off one another leaving players like Ariadna and Metta safe for a while. This group is playing hard, which is a pleasant surprise. I was more expecting them to view it as a vacation, but they're largely playing to win.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
QVC Customer Care

Re: Friday 2/09/2018 Celebrity Big Brother Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Super Contributor

Omarosa is great reality tv watching. She entertains, love her or hate her she does it.

I'm happy to see all the women without their makeup. 

Contributor

wrote:

Omarosa is great reality tv watching. She entertains, love her or hate her she does it.

I'm happy to see all the women without their makeup. 

I agree I am surprised that so far I am liking Omarosa. Not to keen on Brandy but as  long as she stays kinda tipsy she is ok. This group is not so bad to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

It's nice to come here & see the BB updates again. I hope you're doing well G'man and not giving the doctors and nurses too much trouble. Smiley Wink

I agree that Omarosa has been a great cast member. My all time favorite line of hers so far was when she put Keisha in her place regarding loyalty and "Mr. Cosby". That had to be ratings gold!

Last night was even better than the first night. I'm not getting the live feeds this time around but I was looking at the schedule and this short season has a lot TV time. I'm really loving it so far.

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

wrote:

It's nice to come here & see the BB updates again. I hope you're doing well G'man and not giving the doctors and nurses too much trouble. Smiley Wink

I agree that Omarosa has been a great cast member. My all time favorite line of hers so far was when she put Keisha in her place regarding loyalty and "Mr. Cosby". That had to be ratings gold!

Last night was even better than the first night. I'm not getting the live feeds this time around but I was looking at the schedule and this short season has a lot TV time. I'm really loving it so far.

I never give nurses trouble. Doctors on the other hand are a different story. I may give them a bit more trouble. I have 59 years of experience treating hemophilia, which is generally a lot more than they have. 

Omarosa has been pretty smart and entertaining so far. Everyone's playing the game hard. It's a pretty good cast.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

this is a lot better than I thought it would be.  

Valued Contributor

WAAAAY TOO MUCH SENSORING HERE!!! FOR NO GOOD REASON !!!!

Regular Contributor

I agree @lovescats I was thnking this was going to be a train wreck, but its not so far.