Honored Contributor

Re: Finally saw the movie of Downton Abby

I'm so sorry.  I apologize so much.  I was not thinking to have done that.  So I do truly apologize to those who didn't see it yet.  Just wasn't thinking. Again, so sorry.

Super Contributor

Don't feel bad Qualitygal, it is an older movie  now, so people should expect spoilers when they read threads. One TV show thread always headlines with 'Spoilers, don't read if you don't want to know!'. I am always careful not to read any posts on season finale cliffhangers til I have seen show. You have nothing to apologize for! Susi.

Honored Contributor

@Susic wrote:

Don't feel bad Qualitygal, it is an older movie  now, so people should expect spoilers when they read threads. One TV show thread always headlines with 'Spoilers, don't read if you don't want to know!'. I am always careful not to read any posts on season finale cliffhangers til I have seen show. You have nothing to apologize for! Susi.

@Susic   @qualitygal 

ITA ....  I don't think it was even a "spoiler" since many knew about Violet's passing even before the movie came out!   

@qualitygal   You did nothing wrong.

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

I'm so sorry.  I apologize so much.  I was not thinking to have done that.  So I do truly apologize to those who didn't see it yet.  Just wasn't thinking. Again, so sorry.

I probably would have done the same thing and I've learned a lesson about clicking on movie posts before i have watched it-thanks and I've been waiting for a special occasion to watch it because i like Downton SO much :