Valued Contributor

Re: Finally a change at The View !!!

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

it's beyond time, for this show, to be cancelled!

@10sluvr 

Not according to the ratings.  Some may love to hate the show ... but they tune in.   

Why has the show been on for 24 years? One reason ratings and ABC knows it. People are tuning in to watch the nastiness. 

I think this new ABC news president , sees the difference between giving a view and out right personal attacks. I think she doesn't want Jerry Springer type confrontations under her news division.

The View is not and will never be NEWS ..this show has been catfights for 20 plus years thats why people tune in you only need to see aclip to know that -for women to claim to "support other women" they do NO such thing 

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

That Jeanne woman is so horrible.  The wrong people are getting the bad rap here.   I remember it.  I didn't know who she was but I learned quickly by her completely inappropriate behavior.   Since then I've seen things she has said (or I should say SCREAMED) and she just has no credibility whatsoever.  Plus, she truly seems crazy as a loon.

you nailed it @chickenbutt .....that is exactly how she is.....

and if anyone has seen JP on THE VIEW, you should know that that woman can dish it out just as much as she takes, both on and off camera. she is NOT a weak woman. if anyone feels like she was "bullied," then i am thinking that you really did not watch the show.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Oh please it's always 4 against 1. It is always a bully fest, that is why a certain group of people love it. Get even numbers and see the others fold like a cheap tent.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DottieBlue @sunshine45 @chickenbutt  ...  your bias is showing !!