Esteemed Contributor

Re: Finally a change at The View !!!

I don't care much for Cindy McCain. She comes off so nice and sweet, but I don't see her that way. 

She was seeing John when he was married to his first wife, who was suffering with cancer. He then left his wife and married Cindy. Yes, it was John's fault as well, but she was right there next to him. 

She gets no credits for what I can see. I have no respect for her. 

And that daughter of hers...oy!!! 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@three4me wrote:

This show should have been cancelled years ago, they are all a bunch of overpaid cry babies!!!

LOL, in general, shows that get EXCELLENT ratings do NOT get cancelled.

poor ratings, lack of advertising revenue.......those are generally what get a show cancelled. the show has not even needed barbara walters to remain successful.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

one of my "not to be missed" shows......i even have it on at work if i am there. if i am working from home it is on while i am working. i enjoy listening to what others have to say even if their ideas dont mesh with mine AND i like learning a few things daily.

i do like the dynamics. meghan doesnt bother me, but generally not a fan of her ideas. she has a hard time sometimes when it really is a HOT topic.

i absolutely LOVE and respect ana navarro. someone mentioned cindy mccain and she is GREAT when she is on THE VIEW. i could totally see her in that chair permanently. i also really like tara setmayer and rachel campos duffy.

the only person who i think is a bit blah now on the show is sara.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I had to stop watching this show years ago.  Not long after Barbara Walters stopped coming on (even when she would join the panel every so often) it was getting too political.  I felt sorry for the one conservative viewpoint they put on the show.  It just isn't fair.  Whoopie and Joy are just waaaay too much and no one is allowed to disagree with them.  The show should be renamed Liberal View because it just isn't the same as when the show started.

Honored Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

I had to stop watching this show years ago.  Not long after Barbara Walters stopped coming on (even when she would join the panel every so often) it was getting too political.  I felt sorry for the one conservative viewpoint they put on the show.  It just isn't fair.  Whoopie and Joy are just waaaay too much and no one is allowed to disagree with them.  The show should be renamed Liberal View because it just isn't the same as when the show started.

ABC is owned by Disney. And you should attend  a Disney stockholders meeting. It is a fascinating day.

George J. Mitchell was the Chairman of the Board for the Disney Company. I think that is why you will only see one opposing person to the rest of "The View".

Honored Contributor

Do not know why the show has an audience at all.  Always puzzled me....

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore ...  if you Google The View with Judge Jeanne Piro it will take you to the show she appeared on when all hell broke loose ...  I'm not sure if Judge Janine ever went back or not but they jumped on her in a matter of minutes.  I havent watched since ...  it's too political and biased and that is EXACTLY what ABC wants and don't believe otherwise.  It is NOT to hear from both sides at all ...  it is biased towards liberals and that's what they want.  There is not enough money to show my face on TV with those four hateful human beings ...  it is slanted for liberal progressives and they LOVE the show !!  BTW I LOVE Megan's husband Ben Domenish from The Federalist ...  he is a FABULOUS writer ...

Respected Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

It started under the entertainment umberella , when Barbara started , then ABC news took it.

Trusted Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

@Kitty Galore ...  if you Google The View with Judge Jeanne Piro it will take you to the show she appeared on when all hell broke loose ...  I'm not sure if Judge Janine ever went back or not but they jumped on her in a matter of minutes.  I havent watched since ...  it's too political and biased and that is EXACTLY what ABC wants and don't believe otherwise.  It is NOT to hear from both sides at all ...  it is biased towards liberals and that's what they want.  There is not enough money to show my face on TV with those four hateful human beings ...  it is slanted for liberal progressives and they LOVE the show !!  BTW I LOVE Megan's husband Ben Domenish from The Federalist ...  he is a FABULOUS writer ...

Was that when Ms Piro had been nipping the bottle?

How many liberals are on a panel on the conservative channels, especially the "fair and balanced" channel?

Honored Contributor

That Jeanne woman is so horrible.  The wrong people are getting the bad rap here.   I remember it.  I didn't know who she was but I learned quickly by her completely inappropriate behavior.   Since then I've seen things she has said (or I should say SCREAMED) and she just has no credibility whatsoever.  Plus, she truly seems crazy as a loon.