Honored Contributor

Re: Finally a change at The View !!!

Any show of this ilk needs balance and this show appears to have always lacked it. That said, McCain has always struck me as someone who could benefit from an anger management intervention. That is certainly not to say that some of the others couldn't benefit from interventions of other kinds.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Stray wrote:
I’d love to see an intelligent conservative voice like Dana Perino. Tho Judge Janine would certainly give them a run for their money. Frankly, I only catch the show at my nail salon every two weeks. The show should be called Viewless, as only one side of a debate is accepted as correct

@Stray so true !  I agree with you about Dana and the judge ,  especially Janine wow !  would that be a show to watch as she knows her stuff and would rattle feathers as she isn't one to back down.  

Honored Contributor

I've never watched Meghan, but I have seen her husband a few times and I liked him.

Valued Contributor

RetRN.....I also like him.  He is very soft spoken, calm and I think Meghan could learn from him.   When I found out that they were married, I could not believe it.  They are totally  opposite of each other.   I have a hard time listening to her when she rants!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I do not watch that show, I don't care for any of the hosts...so I say this with out much knowledge except for what I read...if I was attached like Meghan is, I'd leave the show...she is the lone conversative voice on the show, I believe it would be a lot of pressure.

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I do not watch that show, I don't care for any of the hosts...so I say this with out much knowledge except for what I read...if I was attached like Meghan is, I'd leave the show...she is the lone conversative voice on the show, I believe it would be a lot of pressure.

@Mom2Dogs   I too do not  watch the show ,  have in the past once in awhile ,  but mostly know from the news  clips or what I read.  I feel as you do if I were attacked every single day by those that oppose every thing I say or feel  I'd be very defensive too and would have my dander up the whole show .   I don't feel she's being childish just wanting to get her point of view as a conservative out there amongst 3 very liberal women .   Can't be Easy to say the least dealing with Joyless in particular.  If it were me I would have left a long time ago ,  who needs that .   Go back to Fox its a better fit for you !

Meghan MCCain  &  Megyn Kelly & Abby Huntsman  all left Fox News .  Most viewers, I know don't care for them to return.  The few times I view the View to  catch more of  other opinions , all I see is pot shots  and  disrepect to one another and their guests . Nothing to learn from any of the VIew 's conversations. For more adult discussions  tune in to Harris Faulkner who is respectful to all her guests  who represent both sides of an issue.

Esteemed Contributor

@deeva wrote:

According to TMZ, Meghan walked out of the meeting, not on her job. She felt she was being attacked. Typical of Meghan. 
The new boss wants the personal attacks to stop. 

@deeva - the new boss isn't very bright. If the personal attacks (and all attacks) stop, the viewers won't be interested in watching. The best part of the show are the arguments between Megan and everyone else. She's like a teenager who pouts and has to have her own way about everything. I literally can't stand her. I understand they have to have opposing views, and that's fine, but Megan goes above and beyond. Snotty witch!! 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@tampalady wrote:

RetRN.....I also like him.  He is very soft spoken, calm and I think Meghan could learn from him.   When I found out that they were married, I could not believe it.  They are totally  opposite of each other.   I have a hard time listening to her when she rants!  

@tampalady wrote:

@tampalady wrote:

@tampalady   Opposites attract !!  I like him too ,  very calming voice .

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I know I am in the minority here but I like Joy.... I think she is intelligent and speaks her mind.  She isn't there to be a comedienne.  She doesn't like Meghan and it shows.  But then again, I read where they are really friends off-camera - so who knows?

Joy rarely talks about her family, unlike Sunny, who always manages to compare her family with others, blah blah.... She also never fails to remind us that she is a former prosecutor, etc.....

Joy, OTOH, never talks family (rarely) and says it like it is... I don't think she cares if anyone likes her opinion or not - but she says it anyway.  She's Joy, take it or leave it.  The View wouldn't be the same without her.  I like Sarah too and I can take or leave Whoopi.  She's the Moderator and that's all she is.  

When Ana Navarro first appeared, I loved her, but then she became too repetitious.  She is on too many shows and repeats herself on each one - but I still like her.

@sophiamarie wrote:

I know I am in the minority here but I like Joy.... I think she is intelligent and speaks her mind.  She isn't there to be a comedienne.  She doesn't like Meghan and it shows.  But then again, I read where they are really friends off-camera - so who knows?

Joy rarely talks about her family, unlike Sunny, who always manages to compare her family with others, blah blah.... She also never fails to remind us that she is a former prosecutor, etc.....

Joy, OTOH, never talks family (rarely) and says it like it is... I don't think she cares if anyone likes her opinion or not - but she says it anyway.  She's Joy, take it or leave it.  The View wouldn't be the same without her.  I like Sarah too and I can take or leave Whoopi.  She's the Moderator and that's all she is.  

When Ana Navarro first appeared, I loved her, but then she became too repetitious.  She is on too many shows and repeats herself on each one - but I still like her.

@sophiamarie  I agree with you about Sunny.  With Anna Navarto it's talking points ,  many commentators have them and go on many shows a day and repeat them ,  drives me crazy !

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Mom2Dogs   I too do not  watch the show ,  have in the past once in awhile ,  but mostly know from the news  clips or what I read.  I feel as you do if I were attacked every single day by those that oppose every thing I say or feel  I'd be very defensive too and would have my dander up the whole show .   I don't feel she's being childish just wanting to get her point of view as a conservative out there amongst 3 very liberal women .   Can't be Easy to say the least dealing with Joyless in particular.  If it were me I would have left a long time ago ,  who needs that .   Go back to Fox its a better fit for you !

I agree Fox would be a much better fit for her.  I wonder why she wanted the job?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tuned into the The View this morning to check things out and was disappointed that it was a rerun.