Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Cartoons And/Or Character/s From Your Childhood.😊 What Are Some Of Yours?

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

@SandySparkles  Pepe Le Pew, Mr. Magoo, Tasmanian Devil, Foghorn Leghorn with Miss Prissy, Boris and Natasha and The Flinstones. And yes I agree, they were 100x better back then. Happy memories of Saturday mornings watching these with a bowl of fruity pebbles or Frankenberry cereal while fighting with my sister over the prize in the cereal box. Lol

@KittySoftPaws wow! Reading your post was such a nice nostalgic walk down memory lane!❤ All of these are cherished favorites, and I had completely forgotten about Miss Prissy. I would always think, Poor Foghorn.😁 I can remember eating Fruity Pebbles, Frankenberry AND Count Chocula cereals on Saturday mornings also.🥰

That was such a comforting memory just now, and I THANK you SO much for caring to share your favorites today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

Re: Favorite Cartoons And/Or Character/s From Your Childhood.😊 What Are Some Of Yours?

@SandySparkles  Thank you. I enjoyed your post as well. You are a ray of sunshine and a positive presence on here. 

Honored Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

@SandySparkles  Thank you. I enjoyed your post as well. You are a ray of sunshine and a positive presence on here. 

@KittySoftPaws Welcome!🥰 You are MOST welcome, and I THANK you SO much for caring to revisit with such kind words!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

I loved Bugs Bunny, The Jetsons, and Roger Ramjet. I had lots of others too, but these were my favorites.

cookin

Respected Contributor

Popeye and Olive Oil. Loved her. 

Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

I loved Bugs Bunny, The Jetsons, and Roger Ramjet. I had lots of others too, but these were my favorites.

cookin

@cookinfreak Welcome!🥰 I LOVED❤ reading your post because I could not remember Roger Ramjet so I Googled, and am still vaguely familiar with ever having seen it, but the jingle rang a bell! 😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Catiele wrote:

Popeye and Olive Oil. Loved her. 

@Catiele Welcome!🥰 Well blow me downsk as Sir Popeye would say!😁 I LOVED❤ Olive Oyl also because she was a HOPELESS romantic and loved her some Popeye!😄

THANK you SO much for caring to share today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

@SandySparkles I enjoyed:
Porky Pig
Leghorn Foghorn & Chicken Hawk
Pink Panther
Jetsons
Scooby Doo
Honored Contributor

@Puggywuggy wrote:
@SandySparklesI enjoyed:
Porky Pig
Leghorn Foghorn & Chicken Hawk
Pink Panther
Jetsons
Scooby Doo

@Puggywuggy  Ahhhh yesss!! I could not wait to watch What's New Scooby Doo!😊 Scooby was too much! Just the thought of Rot Roh makes me smile!😄

THANK you SO much for caring to share!🤗

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

As a kid I watched them all.  My favorites were Yosemite Sam, and The Roadrunner  beep  beep.

@Imaoldhippie Welcome!🥰 😂😂 I LOVED❤ The Roadrunner also, but poor Wiley Coyote did not!😂 I could watch Yosemite Sam ALL day! I still crack up at him calling a shark a" fin flappin' flounder" and hit him over the head with a club, and another a "bush whackin' barracuda"!!! He had a million of them!😄

THANK you so MUCH for caring to share today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖