Esteemed Contributor

Re: Favorite Cartoons And/Or Character/s From Your Childhood.😊 What Are Some Of Yours?

@SandySparkles 

I loved ❤️ Scooby Doo, The Superfriends, & The Smurfs.

Fun Question 😃❤️

Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Cartoons And/Or Character/s From Your Childhood.😊 What Are Some Of Yours?

@cheriere wrote:

@SandySparkles 

I loved ❤️ Scooby Doo, The Superfriends, & The Smurfs.

Fun Question 😃❤️

@cheriere Welcome!🥰 I completely forogt about The Smurfs with the lovable Smurfette, Papa Smurf, and the ALWAYS SCHEMING Gargamel!! I just LOVED❤ them!😁 My dear brother was a HUGE fan of the Superfriends cartoon and the comic books.😊

THANK you SO much for caring to share today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

• @SandySparkles   And don't forget Scooby Snacks. I call our dog treats Scooby Snacks and our fur babies definitely come running for them...plus they are wonderful as bribes, lol😘
Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles  My favorites were Casper the Friendly Ghost, the Flintstones, Wally Gator. 

Respected Contributor

Scooby Doo, Flintstones, Peanuts, Garfield, to name a few.  I am from the era of the Rankin/Bass Holiday Specials.  Here is a montage:

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer | Where ...

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Puggywuggy wrote:
  • @SandySparkles   And don't forget Scooby Snacks. I call our dog treats Scooby Snacks and our fur babies definitely come running for them...plus they are wonderful as bribes, lol😘

@Puggywuggy Welcome back!🥰 I could NEVER forget what Scooby would do for a Scooby snack!!!😂😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Pepe Le Pew

@KittySoftPaws  I loved that oversexed French speaking skunk.

proxy-image-2.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@SaveTheTurtles wrote:

@SandySparkles  My favorites were Casper the Friendly Ghost, the Flintstones, Wally Gator. 

@SaveTheTurtles Welcome!🥰 Yesssss! Casper was a favorite of mine also! I even liked the movie that was made!😁 He was such a sweetheart!❤ Now Wally Gator reallyyy takes me back!!!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

The Flintstones and Looney TunesSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I was a child in the 1970s.  I remember Hong Kong Phooey, Singmund the Sea Monster, Land of the Lost, Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels, the ABC Saturday Superstar Movie, The Grape Ape, Superfriends, Jabberjaw, Mission Magic (with Rick Springfield) and of course School House Rock.