Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Cartoons And/Or Character/s From Your Childhood.😊 What Are Some Of Yours?

Here, sometimes we got some very old cartoons, like old Popeye.  I loved the old Snow White, and the others I just watched.

I preferred Roy Rogers, Zorro, or Lassie.

Honored Contributor

Re: Favorite Cartoons And/Or Character/s From Your Childhood.😊 What Are Some Of Yours?

@Pandalady wrote:

Scooby Doo, Flintstones, Peanuts, Garfield, to name a few.  I am from the era of the Rankin/Bass Holiday Specials.  Here is a montage:

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer | Where ...

@Pandalady Welcome!🥰 I LOVE❤ your favorite cartoons, but the Rudolph graphic lassoed my heart!!!😁 The very first time I saw it, my dear mother said I cried like a baby for Frosty when he melted, and she had to console me!😁 That was such a comforting holiday memory just now, and I THANK you SO much for caring to share that heart-hugging graphic!!💝🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Prince Planet
Speed Racer
Tarzan (cartoon)
Winnie the Pooh on Wonderful World of Disney
Grinch (Christmas one and Halloween is Grinch Night)
All the Snoopy holiday specials
Rankin and Bass Christmas movies
Scooby Doo
Brady Bunch
Hardy Boys because Shaun Cassidy was on it
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Here, sometimes we got some very old cartoons, like old Popeye.  I loved the old Snow White, and the others I just watched.

I preferred Roy Rogers, Zorro, or Lassie.

@ECBG Welcome!🥰 Yessss! The Disney Snow White is a classic that I enjoyed watching when I was a young girl and LOVED❤ watching with my dear daughters when they were young!😁 You have GREAT taste because Roy Rogers, Zorro and Lassie are beloved classics as well!😊

THANK you SO much for caring to share today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles 

I think you are too young to know Sherry Lewis and her puppet Lamb Chop?

SHARI & LAMB CHOP - DOC NYC

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Pepe Le Pew

@KittySoftPaws  I loved that oversexed French speaking skunk.

proxy-image-2.gif

@Mz iMac Welcome!🥰  I LOVE❤ this clip!😂😂😂 You can ALWAYS be depended on to help us "see" things clearly!😂 😂 I remember her saying "Le Pant, Le Pant"  when she was tired from running away from him!😁

THANK you SO much for caring to share HILARIOUS graphic!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

The Flintstones and Looney TunesSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919 Welcome!🥰 Those are two excellent choices!😁 I have such FOND memories of each, and remember my siblings and I curled up on the sofa watching The Flintstones in the evening on an old black and white TV and we were HAPPY!😁 My parents had the color TV in their room.😊

THANK you SO much for caring to share today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife Welcome!🥰 YES! YES! and YES!😁 Your post gave me such a warm smile!🥰 This is quite an impressive list of cartoons AND children's shows!❤ Jabber Jaws has been off my radar for many sunsets, but I LOVED❤ it, and I can still sing most of the School House Rock songs!😁

That was SUCH a comforting memory and I THANK you SO  much for it today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Contributor

Scooby Doo

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sakuya wrote:
Prince Planet
Speed Racer
Tarzan (cartoon)
Winnie the Pooh on Wonderful World of Disney
Grinch (Christmas one and Halloween is Grinch Night)
All the Snoopy holiday specials
Rankin and Bass Christmas movies
Scooby Doo
Brady Bunch
Hardy Boys because Shaun Cassidy was on it

@Sakuya Welcome!🥰 WOW! You guys are knocking it out of the park today!!❤ This is a GREAT list of favorites! Speed Racer, The Grinch, The Hardy Boys, instantly made me smile, and I LOVED❤ The Wonderful World Of Disney!😊 It was a special time for us to be able to huddle around the TV and watch it! I always looked forward to seeing Tinkerbell as it came on!😁 I am however, unfamiliar with Prince Planet!😄

THANK you SO much for caring to share such WONDERFUL favorites today!🤗

~~~All we need is LOVE💖