Respected Contributor

Erin is a lovely woman...but she sure seems to blink her eyes a lot...many times.  Is it my imagination - or does anyone know if she has an eye condition?

Respected Contributor

@sarahpanda    It could be from contact lenses (if she wears them)..   When I wear contacts, I blink a lot more than I do when I'm not wearing them..    And there is probably bright lights in the studio.  That would make for more blinking.  I know it did with me when I wore contacts.

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda -

I just watched and might not have noticed if you didn't mention but yes she does. But the guy next to her with the double screen shot was blinking every second! It's hard to watch isn't it?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

just like sheinelle jones. she blinks rapidly. i like her, but it's kinda distracting. i end up just watching her eyes and don't hear what she's saying. lol!

Respected Contributor

Erin has beautiful blue eyes - but if they are ''colored contacts'', I've heard that the colored ones are very drying to the eyes.

Honored Contributor

I'm not familiar with this gal, but....

Frequent blinking may be a sign of lying and a guilty conscience. However, it also can be caused by dry eye, infection, or other irritations to the eyes.

If it only occurs sometimes when she is on air, I'd pay attention to what she is saying. It could be lying or guilty conscience about what she is saying.

Honored Contributor

Probably contacts. I was always blinking. Got rid of them.

Honored Contributor
Lying? Seriously. Good grief.
It’s contacts and/or allergies plus those awful studio lights.
Honored Contributor

ITA...'lying' is a stretch....

Trusted Contributor

I did happen to notice tonite that she was blinking a lot.  I've never noticed her doing that before.