Honored Contributor

Just my opinion but I find it difficult to believe blinking often may be a result of lying or guilty conscience.  If that were the case there are quite a few people out there who would be blinking rapidly and non stop!

Respected Contributor

@K9buddy   Erin has blinked her eyes like that for a while now - I watch often and it's not new for her.  

Esteemed Contributor

You should definitely NOT read anything into it. Maybe the studio lights were too bright.....or her eyes were just dry. I bet it wasn't very dramatic; sometimes the slightest behavior appears larger just because it's on TV....that's just the nature of TV as a medium.

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 ...I tried to follow along with her , blinking my eyes as much as she did hers....I couldn't keep up .   It's pretty 'dramatic'.   Maybe it's the lights...contacts.

Respected Contributor

Haven't noticed it that much with Erin.  I'll look for it next time I watch her. Most likely glare from the lighting. Great anchorwoman.  Lying associated with eye blinks...the one who stated that must have gotten that from faux news.

Honored Contributor

I remember awhile back (1-2yrs ago), she had really weird eye issues.  
One eye was really swollen...enough that they positioned her at

an angle. She tweeted that she was sick w/ a cold, which caused

the swollen eye & was out for a couple days after that.  

Who knows....🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

Just my opinion but I find it difficult to believe blinking often may be a result of lying or guilty conscience.  If that were the case there are quite a few people out there who would be blinking rapidly and non stop!

You would never see their eyeballs..

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

OMG .. I picked up on this about a week ago ....Also .. I think she

leans to the right a lot .....

Respected Contributor

Okay...Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

mom2four0418

Thanks for your comment, it gave me a laugh!!!!!!!