Honored Contributor

Re: Erica Jayne form Real houswives Beverly Hills

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

There are also rumors swirling that Garcelle quit.  They are in the middle of filming and did a cast trip to Lake Tahoe.  Erika posted a photo from Good Fellas with the caption "and then there were 4" and Dorit, Kyle and Rinna liked the photo.  Now people are claiming Garcelle quit in the middle of filming.   

Wow.  Who is going to be the target of the mean girls?  If it is just four there is zero backup.  I would imagine Dorit will be the target.

@Wsmom Well it definitely won't be Kyle with her sister Kathy joining, I read where Kathy can't stand Lisa Rinna and plans on going after her every chance she gets! I would love to see it.......Can't stand Rinna! Dorit could be the target, but don't forget there is a new housewife joining as well, can't remember the name just now....I wonder why Garcelle would quit now??I don't think she is happy on this show.........Maybe Sutton will become fulltime now......

Crystal Kung Minkoff is the newest cast member and Sutton was still listed as a friend.