Respected Contributor

What do you think of Mickey Rourke revealing his identity before the voting even began.  I think he was drunk.  He has had a drinking problem.  It is so sad because he was such a good actor at one time.

Esteemed Contributor

He said it was to hot.  What's not to believe about that.

Such a ridiculously silly show.  No big deal.

Honored Contributor

I think he did the show on a whim and had no intention of being there week after week. Let's face it, he wasn't very good, he wouldn't have stuck around very long. At least it saved a better singer from possibly going home.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I think he did the show on a whim and had no intention of being there week after week. Let's face it, he wasn't very good, he wouldn't have stuck around very long. At least it saved a better singer from possibly going home.

I agree.  Last week group A had so many strong singers.  This group (B) was not as strong and some of the costumes were poor.

Trusted Contributor

I'm getting some weird vibes about the show this year.  First of all, the judges know too many details about too many of the contestants.  Personally, I don't even know who they're talking about half the time, but then again, I'm not a judge.  Okay, they're in show biz, but even so, I think they're fed info.  Then the Mickey Rourke thing seemed like a set up.  If he made a mistake, they would have retaped the show.  I enjoy watching the performances, but I'm just not putting whole lot of stock in the judges "guesses."

Honored Contributor

I don't believe Mickey Rourke ever intended on staying and having to show up week after week. I think he wanted to be one and done, so to speak. I do also think the judges along with Nick Cannon are fed little "extra tidbits" about the contestants. I still really enjoy this show though and think the costumes are amazing and very creative!!!!!! Group A was definitely much stronger than Group B though! 

Honored Contributor

Could Donnie be on the show and Jenny not know, that's a hard secret to keep? I would think all the episodes aren't filmed in one day, it would be hard for Donnie to hide the fact he's on the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Why is Mickey Rourke even on the Masked Singer??

Respected Contributor

That was pretty funny.  I FF through most of the show.  I was coming through the last commercial break to see the reveal, and he's standing there without the mask before I could even stop lol.  He probably would have been the one to go anyway.

I always felt their guessing was suspect.  At the beginning of the season they'd have wild and crazy guesses, then when the person was about to be eliminated the correct person would magically be named by one of them.  As if that never dawned on them until now.  But I suppose if they consistently named the correct person from the start, it wouldn't be much fun for the audience.

Honored Contributor

It should be interesting to see what their 1st guesses are though.......I think that is a fun little tidbit to add to the season......