Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you plan to watch the olympics?

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Absolutely!  I will watch every Olympic event I can.

I am in awe of Winter Olympians in the speed skating, cross country skiing and ski jumping events, to name a few.

They train arduously to shine and excel in sports which receive very little attention save for the Olympics. 

Good luck to Team USA!!

Thank YOU! Lovely response-Bless all the hard-working young athletes!

Valued Contributor

Absolutely not,

Esteemed Contributor

Sports Illustrated Winter Olympics 2022 covers will feature four female TEAM USA athletes: Mikaela Schriffrin,  Erin Jackson,  Jessie Diggins and Abby Roque, playing at the top of their disciplines representing downhill skiing, speed skating, cross country skiing and ice hockey.

I will be intently watching each and cheering her on!

dcovfebmag2.jpg

New Contributor

it's worth paying for, because we've been waiting for this event for a long time

Honored Contributor

I always watch the Olympics. In fact, I think I prefer the Winter Games. I love all the skiing, snowboarding and jumping. Hockey. Bobsled (Jamaica in 3 events!😆). I don’t get into figure skating or ice dancing(🙄).
Honored Contributor

No.

The United States have boycotted Olympics for less

We should not be there.

I guess this answers the question for me

Valued Contributor

Plan to watch figure skating. Been watching the pre-Olympic figure skating the last few weekends and there are some fantastic skaters. So beautiful to watch.
Frequent Contributor

I will not be watching and think all countries should boycott. The CCP is responsible for the spread of Covid-19 which has affected everyone worldwide in one way or another. Will they ever be held accountable? Not to mention the numerous human rights atrocities and repression of it’s citizens. Yes our athletes would be the ones that pay the price if there was a boycott. But that’s a small price to pay compared to the suffering of millions. After all of this, it’s disgusting that China be allowed to host the Olympics. Something that should be about goodwill is now nothing more than a political play by China. NBC and all the other corporations who promote “social justice” turn a blind eye when it comes China. It’s time to stop kowtowing to the Chinese Communist Party!