Honored Contributor

Did Anyone watch Fargo last week? What did you think?

I tried to follow it but I just didn't get it.

I liked a lot of the characters and actors but I just couldn't follow what was going on or what they were saying.

The previews and ads for it look so interesting then the show comes on and I'm clueless!

I also couldn't understand the woman sheriff very well, even though she seems like she is a good actress.

I'll probably try once more and see.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Re: Did Anyone watch Fargo last week? What did you think?

I loved it. I missed the first season but binge watched the second sometime last year when it was free. I would love to see the first one but I won't pay for it, LOL. I'm  happy now that this is on and Better call Saul 😀

Respected Contributor

I forgot to add that you can always look for an online synopsis of the first episode.

Honored Contributor

It's strange cause I did like the first season, so I don't know if its me or what. I hope other people chime in too!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I had to put captioning on to catch the dialogue.  I wasn't intrigued with the episode but I'll continue to watch for a while.

Respected Contributor

I just watched my recording and I absolutely loved it.  Was a bit confused at first but as it went on thoroughly enjoyed it.  Looking forward to next episode.  Stay with it as I feel it will be a good one.

Honored Contributor

I think because I loved the last season so much that I was very disappointed with the start of this one!  I found that I was getting bored watching the first episode and thinking that it was kind of choppy and all over the place.  I have hopes that things will start to get better.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

Especially about it being choppy and not thinking the episode was interesting.Maybe if I can understand the words I'll think it more so-  maybe I'll try the close captions too.

Honored Contributor

Love, love LOVE "Fargo"! We just binge watched the first two seasons again and loved them too. This series is definitely a sleeper series. Not many people are into watching it but the writing is the best!

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

Love, love LOVE "Fargo"! We just binge watched the first two seasons again and loved them too. This series is definitely a sleeper series. Not many people are into watching it but the writing is the best!

I agree, 'must watch' TV for husband and I.  It is quirky and not for everyone's taste.