Honored Contributor

Caitlyn Jenner Will Be Interviewed by Tucker Carlson On Monday...

They announced this on "The Five".   I think it could be interesting--  Tucker is a vigorous and skeptical debater of ideas, but when he has someone on who might be a bit vulnerable, I've noticed that he has been kind.

In spite of all the "brave new world" talk, I always sense that Caitlyn is somewhat fragile and pensive. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Caitlyn Jenner Will Be Interviewed by Tucker Carlson On Monday...

@Oznell wrote:

They announced this on "The Five".   I think it could be interesting--  Tucker is a vigorous and skeptical debater of ideas, but when he has someone on who might be a bit vulnerable, I've noticed that he has been kind.

In spite of all the "brave new world" talk, I always sense that Caitlyn is somewhat fragile and pensive. 

@Oznell, thank you..  I agree, it could be interesting and we'll be watching.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

Not enough money around to tempt me to watch this.  Enjoy it if you will, but don't look for me or any of my family there.

Just doesn't deserve my time.

Esteemed Contributor

We won't be watching here.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell I saw this announcement on The Five and set a reminder for next Monday.  As much as I have struggled with her transition along with not trusting much of what comes from being associated with a Kardashian, I think Caitlyn may be finding her footing so I will be watching.  It will be interesting to see what questions Tucker has for her.

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Oznell I saw this announcement on The Five and set a reminder for next Monday.  As much as I have struggled with her transition along with not trusting much of what comes from being associated with a Kardashian, I think Caitlyn may be finding her footing so I will be watching.  It will be interesting to see what questions Tucker has for her.

@momtochloe, that's what I told my husband when I informed him we would watch it.  Naturally he was muttering and I said, "Be nice." and he said, "OK"..  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

I will be tuned in to that show...!  Thanks for the FYI.  

Honored Contributor

Forgot to mention that it will be at the new time of 8:00 p.m. Eastern.

I completely understand making the choice not to watch. 

Tucker hinted that he would be steering clear of the usual sensationalism, to go in a more philosophical direction and get a feel for what it is like to become a "spokesperson", whether one bargained for that or not, or uderestimated the enormity of it or not...

At least, I think that is what he was getting at...

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up.  I usually dvr it, but now I will cancel the recording for that evening.  I am one that wish that family would just not keep popping up everywhere.  I am just not interested in any of them.

Honored Contributor

What channel is that?  I'm not familiar with that name.

She is also going to be interviewing on 20/20 tonight (ABC) with Diane Sawyer, I believe.