Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed the Chi Med finale, and looking forward to next season. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

I completely forgot about Natalie!   

I have to say, that was a well written show for Halstead.

Respected Contributor

I was sorry to see Halstead do, but he did have a happy ending.  I was just kind of used to him after all these years.  The one character I cannot stand is Maggie.  She reminds me of a yenta, always in everyone's business.  I hope she leaves.  I find her character totally annoying.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I was sorry to see Halstead do, but he did have a happy ending.  I was just kind of used to him after all these years.  The one character I cannot stand is Maggie.  She reminds me of a yenta, always in everyone's business.  I hope she leaves.  I find her character totally annoying.

@lovesallanimals 

Funny, I thought Halstead was the annoying one!  

As for Maggie, that actress had been dealing with cancer, and I wondered if her "job interview" story was a way to write out the character if needed.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@lovesallanimals 

Funny, I thought Halstead was the annoying one!  

As for Maggie, that actress had been dealing with cancer, and I wondered if her "job interview" story was a way to write out the character if needed.

Prayers and good wishes to the actress. I really dislike the character that she plays. Always interfering, sometimes for the good but still annoying. I'd like to see the Maggie character written out but not for the actress' health reasons.

Honored Contributor

I will miss Halstead. He didn't drive me that crazy, he was irritating at times, but for the most part he seemed like a good person! I am glad they didn't kill him off, so the door might be open to come back in the future..

Honored Contributor

Suddenly I can't remember .... is Dr Choi gone for good?

Any theories as to whether the doc will get his kidney transplant or be written off?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Suddenly I can't remember .... is Dr Choi gone for good?

Any theories as to whether the doc will get his kidney transplant or be written off?

@Tinkrbl44 I believe Dr Choi is gone for good. I think Dr Archer will get his kidney. I don't think they will kill him off. 

Esteemed Contributor
Regarding Dr Archer, it is very interesting that Steven Webber is not a regular on the show and is always listed as a special guest star.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: Chicago Med 05/24/2023

[ Edited ]

I think Steven Weber is doing a fab job, much rather have him on the show than Dr Choi, never liked his character.