Respected Contributor

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

And what was that quick promo about LA Fire and Rescue?

****This is a new D*i*c*k* Wolf project that will start next month. It is a documentary series.

COPS but with firemen.

Esteemed Contributor

As soon as the man said his arm went on his own and he had no control over it I immediately said alien arm!  I had that.  Mine fortunately didn't do anything like that but became like a foreign object to me.  Sitting down with a blanket over my lap and something was hitting my leg.  I reached under the blanket to see what it was and it felt like a little bat or something so I lifted it up to see what it was and it was my arm.  It was a worthless appendage to my body for part of the day...just kind of dangled.  Very odd experience. 

Spoiler
That stunt was classic Halstead
Esteemed Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

****This is a new D*i*c*k* Wolf project that will start next month. It is a documentary series.

COPS but with firemen.

Good timing going with the reality with the strike unless they just decided to do that when the strike started.

Respected Contributor

Re: Chicago Med 05/24/2023

[ Edited ]

I didn't see that coming on Chicago Med, as far as Chicago Fire, I wasn't completely surprised Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

COPS but with firemen.

Good timing going with the reality with the strike unless they just decided to do that when the strike started.

I missed this ad.  When/where will this show air?

It wasn't a huge WOW for me.  I think it was about time.  The only really WOW for me was the "they grow up so fast" moment.  I didn't realize it had been that long.  

Frequent Contributor

Some interesting info about…

Spoiler

Nick Gehlfuss (Dr. Will Halstead, ‘Chicago Med’)

Chicago Med said goodbye to Gehlfuss’ Dr. Will Halstead during the season 8 finale in May 2023. The actor kept his departure under wraps until the episode aired. “It was a difficult decision, but ultimately, I felt I’d taken Dr. Halstead as far as I can go with him. I think that comes down to a creative part of you, or the energy or spirit you have that you’re either built for a very long time with one person or not,” he told Variety at the time.

Gehlfuss then teased his future as an actor, telling the outlet that he’d “love to be a cowboy” and would be happy to “get outdoors” in his next project.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

COPS but with firemen.

Hmmm, not sure I would like that.  I used to watch LivePD and now On Patrol Live, but when A&E added a Fire Dept. one, I tired of it quickly although I do think it is still airing.  Love On Patrol Live though.  It's actually delayed live, not taped live like Cops.  

Honored Contributor

I was very surprised but did enjoy the wrap up at the very end, looks like a happy ending for this character after all. 

I wish they would bring back Dr Rhodes, he has always been my favorite, and so very easy on the eyes too. 

Honored Contributor

I loved the ending, the whole show was a shocker, but the ending had me smile and shed a tear

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

@PickyPicky3 wrote:

COPS but with firemen.

Hmmm, not sure I would like that.  I used to watch LivePD and now On Patrol Live, but when A&E added a Fire Dept. one, I tired of it quickly although I do think it is still airing.  Love On Patrol Live though.  It's actually delayed live, not taped live like Cops.  

I like on patrol live, too. I've never watched the fireman, so i will be on the look out for that. I think the delayed airing is only a few minutes. So much better/different that the original Cops.