Esteemed Contributor

Casey Anthony’s Parents Speak! Anyone watching?

This is on right now on Lifetime channel. Oh my!.....it’s so interesting! I really feel sorry for George, Casey’s dad. Her mom really appears to have a “few screws loose.” 

Respected Contributor

Re: Casey Anthony’s Parents Speak! Anyone watching?

I dont get Lifetime but if I did I would watch it. I think what Jose Baez pulled on George Anthony was despicable. How that attorney sleeps at night is beyond me.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

To this day with all the lying and the smell of death in the trunk of her mother's car, I don't know how Casey walked away.  For 30 days her little girl was missing and she was out partying.  I hope she lives with this in her mind for the rest of her life.  She is one sick individual who does not deserve happiness.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

If this is the same interview that aired on A&E in May, I watched it.  I can't help but feel bad for George and Cindy (although I think Cindy is very much in denial). 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

This is on right now on Lifetime channel. Oh my!.....it’s so interesting! I really feel sorry for George, Casey’s dad. Her mom really appears to have a “few screws loose.” 

@Goldengate8361  I think this is a rerun of a show that was televised on another channel, which I watched. a few months or so ago.  I get Lifetime, but Grey's Anatomy is on.

Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

If this is the same interview that aired on A&E in May, I watched it.  I can't help but feel bad for George and Cindy (although I think Cindy is very much in denial). 

@I like celery  I think Cindy is still hoping that Casey will tell her what happened, so is not saying that she knows Casey killed Caylee.

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Is there a certain way for someone to act when one's precious granddaughter has been brutally murdered by her own mother who is also your daughter?  It does not matter what she says publicly.  What she truly knows in her heart may be very different.  

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Unless the outcome changes, I have absolutely no desire to hear what any of those people have to say much less look at them.

Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 The truth is the truth. Denial is not good. It’s a sad situation any way one looks at it.

Regular Contributor

I was more sympathetic to the parents after I watched the show and was surprised they were still together. But they are a screwy family. No one ever asked Casey who the father was?? Seriously?? Of course they would have never gotten the truth anyway.