Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Alter Ego wrote:

@corita  I just googled and, according to IMDB, that was episode 8 out of 16 expected this season.  I also read that it was originally supposed to be 10 or 11 episodes, but it was increased to 16 after a successful start.

Spoiler
936B970A-CC5E-4400-A884-AAE30B0B924B.jpeg

It's probably a little darker than what I usually watch on network TV and last night was more violent and disturbing. Ronald has become unhinged. I'm still going to watch until end of the season.  I didn't see that it was renewed yet (could have missed it so anyone can correct me).  Will wait to see how I feel next year if it is - I still do like the female characters.

I do, however, need to hang my head in defeat - I was clearly wrong about the mother.  And I was so certain I was right!!  Personally, I think they missed out on an opportunity, but they needed to make it so in order to get someone to stop by.  Heavy sigh.

I'm probably still going to say that Legarski is currently NOT faking, but will eventually start to remember and then start faking it.  I can't be wrong twice, can I? (Please don't answer that!!  LOL)

----------------

It could be the up to last week he was not faking. He is just over playing the 'sweet and concerned ' interest in the people hurt!!! 

But I do think he recognized the detective was the one who shot him!!  He is so unlikeable, but I guess he is meant to be!!  Actually don't know which male lead I dislike more... Legarski or Ronald!!

@corita 

Yeah .... it's a tough call.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think the actor who plays Ronald is excellent in the part.

Esteemed Contributor

DH and I are enjoying this series but sometimes its just silly! All the stuff with Ronald this week was too quick  and too convenient for moving plot line along.

Super Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

OH - where did Legarski’s lawyer come from? Did anyone catch that or was it just not said. She seemed to just show up and to be quite the shark. Can’t imagine the wife would know anyone like that.

Maybe it's not a big deal, but would like to know if she's a public defender, hired by his union OR hired by the people he's working with! Because my mind went first to the last item on my list.

The lawyer is from the police union - she announced herself as being from the union on her initial arrival to the hospital.

Esteemed Contributor

@IslanderGirl62   Thank you!  Happy someone was paying attention!! 😊

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

DH and I are enjoying this series but sometimes its just silly! All the stuff with Ronald this week was too quick  and too convenient for moving plot line along.

@patbz 

Yeah, but it's better than the show dragging on ..

Esteemed Contributor
Wow

Maybe some of you saw it coming, but I was surprised multiple times tonight. Was on the edge of my seat all hour.

As someone asked about above, this did have a finale feeling to it and, since it’s coming back in April, I wonder if the next few episodes (which they say are a new story) are because they increased the number of episodes this season. At any rate, I’ll be tuning in April 13th.
Esteemed Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
Wow

Maybe some of you saw it coming, but I was surprised multiple times tonight. Was on the edge of my seat all hour.

As someone asked about above, this did have a finale feeling to it and, since it’s coming back in April, I wonder if the next few episodes (which they say are a new story) are because they increased the number of episodes this season. At any rate, I’ll be tuning in April 13th.

IMHO, this is one of the best series. I was on the edge of my seat this evening. I am glad it is coming back on April 13th. Can't wait to see what is next.

Regular Contributor

WOW is right.  I never saw it coming.  Now we enter part 2 on April 13th.  Can't  wait.  More later...

Esteemed Contributor

like like everyone else I too was on the edge of my seat throughout the show !!!   It did seem like a finale and I too look forward to April 13 to see what's next!   I have really enjoyed the season , very different and yes dark,   but I enjoy that type of show like Twin Peaks, Bates Motel , and Prodigal Son which I kind of put  in that category.