Esteemed Contributor

This is the final season for this series. The finale will be on May 16th. This is the 7th season. It is no surprise. The new cast members just don't have the camaraderie the old casts members. The series doesn't have the good storylines. I will miss some of the cast but others not so much.

They are thinking of doing NCIS: Hawaii. Could be an interesting series depending on the casts.

Trusted Contributor

Re: NCIS: New Orleans Canceled

[ Edited ]

Not surprised this one is being canceled.  Last season I couldn't keep up and lost interest.  It was really good at the beginning.  

I hope they do the Hawaii show.

Honored Contributor

I quit watching it after the first few seasons.

Esteemed Contributor

NCIS Hawaii would be spectacular. I never watched the New Orleans version. Never cared for the actors. 

Esteemed Contributor

Bummer.  In this franchise, New Orleans is my second favorite because I love my home town boy, Scott Bakula.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Cancelled, just like Mardi Gras.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

I really liked the show originals.  I also don't think the new characters blend as well as the originals did.  I'm sorry to see it go because I just love Scott Bakula.  And Mark Harmon is the producer. 

Respected Contributor

boo-hoo.  this is one of our favorite shows.  we are rewatching it now, (on season 3) while waiting for the painfully slow new episodes. (about 1 per month)

i guess i'm not surprised tho, as the characters (agents) keep changing.  all for a NCIS hawaii.  just watched a regular NCIS with Gibbs, and boy oh boy, has he aged.

Esteemed Contributor

I just read the ratings dropped 24% from Season 6. 

Esteemed Contributor

NCIS Hawaii sounds fabulous. I think we saw this coming with NCIS NOLA. Love views of the city, though. Too many character changes. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau