Esteemed Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 7: Spoilers and Updates!

Rockstar has done a monumental job in making sure she will be the one evicted tonight. Here is how the votes stand as of now ~

Angela, Tyler, Brett and Sam are 100% voting for her to go. With six people voting that is all they need. JC is maybe 85-90% sure to vote her out with Scottie being the only vote to keep her. 

Of course this could change as the day progresses, but if anything I'd say Scottie might decide to make it unanimous. RS has worn on everyone's last nerve in the past few days, but Scottie is like the little love emoji with hearts in his eyes when he's looking at Haleigh. God forbid he do something for his own game than to displease the woman who tried to get him backdoored last week. 

But, of course, we're always warned to expect the unexpected and Thursdays are the day when that really rings true.

Tonight's HoH competition is going to be endurance. We won't know the winner until after the show is over. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

About Tyler and Angela's perfectness...

We're all so different!  Smiley Happy

To me, Tyler just seems to be a guy who was born with an affable personalty and boyish good looks, but flaunts neither, which only adds to his charm, at least to me.

Angela, for some reason, I also find to be endearing! Sure, she's pretty, but like Tyler, doesn't flaunt it....much unlike Hayleigh - who is the type of girl who gets on my nerves. LOL!

And from what I've read, perfect Angela hasn't always had it easy.

Angela said that when she was nine, she was talented in gymnastics, so was sent away to live with trainers, and hated every minute of it.

At the time, she had no idea of the sacrifice that her mother made by doing that, but felt as if she was being punished.

I kind of suspect she might have a longing for a closer relationship with her mom, tho I could be wrong about that.

But Angela said to Kaycee that whenever her mother comes out to visit, she always chooses to stay in a hotel, even though Angela tells her mother "But you can have your own room here."

@SusieQ_2, I agree with you that JC is a smart player, and I too get only about 75% of what he's saying!

@gardenman, Rockstar is hard to like, and I feel guilty for not liking her. I mostly feel sorry for her.

It's often interesting when a person will look like they are. Like Scotty - he looks sneaky, and he is!

*Edited for too much blah, blah, blah!

Muddling through...
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SusieQ_2, did I see it correctly on BBAD last night (I was sleepy and missed some of it), that Haleigh kicked Fessy out of the HOH room, only to let Scottie sleep in the HOH bed with her all night?   He came downstairs around 10:30AM this morning and was sort of teased about being lucky enough to sleep all night in the bed with Haleigh.    That is just leading him on, in my old prude book, if she doesn't care for him, yet lets him sleep in her bed with her!!!

Let me go grab my 1950's  "Rules of Dating"  book and slink away now.

Honored Contributor

Everyone believes it's the slip and slide comp tonight. I would think Tyler, Angela and Scottie would be favorites to win. Brett as a former hockey player might do well also. JC will be at a disadvantage with his size. Kaycee might do well also. There's usually a second option for cash also which may tempt Fessy or Scottie more than being HOH. It's likely to be a long and frustrating night for Haleigh as she watches her allies flop and leave her exposed.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@SusieQ_2, did I see it correctly on BBAD last night (I was sleepy and missed some of it), that Haleigh kicked Fessy out of the HOH room, only to let Scottie sleep in the HOH bed with her all night?   He came downstairs around 10:30AM this morning and was sort of teased about being lucky enough to sleep all night in the bed with Haleigh.    That is just leading him on, in my old prude book, if she doesn't care for him, yet lets him sleep in her bed with her!!!

Let me go grab my 1950 Rules of Dating book and slink away now.

Last night Haleigh and RS were like caged animals up in the HoH bedroom with their eyes locked on the cameras that show people in different parts of the house.

Every time someone would be having a conversation they would just work themselves up more and more saying things like "Why do you think they're together? What do you think they're saying, etc."

RS continued to assure Haleigh that Sam said she would vote for her to stay (she didn't) and they feel certain Brett is on her side (he isn't). They decided they needed to secure JC's vote so they sent Fessy out to talk to him. After they talked for way over an hour Fessy went back upstairs and was immediately grilled by Hay. She's very rude to him and they often argue. When Fessy couldn't report the info fast enough for Hay's liking she just sort of shut him down. 

Fast forward to Fessy going downstairs for some milk and Hay coming in the kitchen. They had a few words and Haleigh told him to shut up. FINALLY Fessy stood up for himself and said "I don't know who in your life you've been telling to shut up but I'm a grown man and you won't be saying it to me." She glared at him for what seemed like forever, which was actually a minute or so, and said "Are you coming back upstairs?" He said no, they said good night, and he went to bed downstairs.  

Don't slink away, you're not the only one who feels like leading a guy like Scottie on is cruel. Brett even tried to warn Scottie that Hay and Fessy are in a full blown relationship but he refuses to believe it. He thinks Brett is lying to him (he's not). 

See what happens when ask a simple question. You get a novella in reply! Maybe you saw all this on BBAD but if not I thought you might find it interesting. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, to the old prude in me, that is just rotten when a pretty girl keeps leading on a guy who obviously has a mad crush on her.  Whether she is making sure to get his vote, or trying to make Fessy jealous, or that is just the way she is, to me it is wrong, wrong, wrong! 

And sometimes I think Brett sort of likes her too, so I guess he will get to sleep with her pretty soon, too!!    Keep in mind that when I say sleep in the bed with her, I mean the "close your eyes and actually go to sleep" sleep.  I can't pretend to know if their version of sleeping in same bed is same as mine, old prude that I am!    Please overlook me, I am on cake and ice cream overload today.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

And those are even more reasons why I don't like Hayleigh, or her type either!  Smiley LOL

Muddling through...
Trusted Contributor

Totally agree, @sabatini.  I hope ole tease Hayleigh is next to leave! 

On Jokers now, Sam is trying her best to give Rockstar clues that she is leaving tonight, but RS isn't picking up on them, yet.   Shaking my head.

Valued Contributor

Oh Sam, you drive me crazy with your back and forth.  Play the game or get out.  Now she wants to keep RS because she’s more fun and thinks she’s better at the game than Kaycee.   Yikes!!!!!  She needs to go...PLEASE!!

Trusted Contributor

Come on now, be fair to Hayleigh Smiley Very Happy

She has said that she does not want to be linked with Fessy because showmances get the ax quickly.  Fessy persists though in winning over her affections.  She does not want others (like when Sam walked in on them) to see what looks like an initmidate closeness. She has made that pretty clear but Fessy won't leave her alone.  

Hayleight probably does like him but just not now in the Big Brother house.  She wants to win the money!  Why is that so hard for people especially Fessy to understand? 

Through no fault of her own she is a beautiful woman.  She is being fooled by Tyler only because he only told Sam that he has the power app to save himself.  

Give her a break people.  

Now regarding Angela.  She has a smugness about her.  I also don't like her little speech when she was so sure that it was Bayleigh who was the hacker that she made a total fool of herself making that untrue declaration.  And then let's not forget how she treated Rachel.  

When Angela and Tyler embrace wow puke time.

When Sam and Tyler embrace especially after he tells her "I love you Sammy," oh my goodness....no words except why would he say that to someone who is showing signs of instability???  He certainly doesn't mean that he loves her as in man and wife but only as game strategy.  Cruel and it's going to send her to the nut farm when she finds out.