Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 7: Spoilers and Updates!

@DrKelli wrote:

@gardenman--thanks for the update.  I continue to send good healing vibes your way.  On another note--I finished The Campaign a couple weeks ago and the story went exactly like I thought it was going to!  When the 'story' first started developing, I made a comment something like "That doesn't sound like a very good idea"  for the reasons that happened.  It was a fun book and I enjoyed reading it.

Now back to the crazy--if those two actually put something in the coffee, I think they should be kicked out.

Question--so will the noms remain the same now?

@DrKelli   I also read The Campaign and enjoyed it.  If you haven't read Sara X by gardenman you should.  I bought both books from Amazon.  LOVED it and couldn't put it down.  I'm waiting for the next Sara X to come out.

Esteemed Contributor

That's the kind of show I have to keep in my back pocket so when things go wrong, as they always do at some time or other, I can pull it out and remember the good times. Other than Kaycee going back up on the block that show was awesome for L6 fans.

I can't believe they didn't show Haleigh's bathtub pitch to Tyler to try to get him to use the veto on RS. It was such an epic fail and no doubt would be enough to fill an entire hour. 

What's up with RS's phony accent lately? That's not how she normally speaks and hearing it is unnerving! For those without feeds, the nastiness you saw from her tonight about Angela being the spoiled princess b who always gets her way is what she walks around spouting all day long. I really hope she leaves tomorrow and gets some very special goodbye messages. If she stays I'll need to watch a rerun of tonight's show and supplement it with an adult beverage, lol.

Here's a little funny for those without feeds. RS thinks she's made a F2 alliance with Brett and she's named it Mr and Mrs Smith! It's not even original...that was used in season seven.  But originality is the least of her probelms. I think she underestimates the effect of labeling a guy as having a micropenis while sitting on him banging pots and pans in his face. Does she really think he's going to forget that? Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Nothing about B.B. addiction to be ashamed of ...  it is the “season” of Big Brother !!  Enjoy it @123SuzyQ123@SusieQ_2 ...  when it’s over it is a huge let down for me !!  I don’t know what to do with myself from 12:00 - 3:00 a.m. which is my POP time slot !!  Everyone in my family knows not to call me until 11:00 a.m. because it’s Big Brother season ...

I know I'm probably odd man out, but I’m tired of the perfect couple, Tyler and Angela ... starting to get on my “perfect” nerves !!  I’ll feel better when a few L6 players experience eviction for change !!  

Frequent Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I like Hayleigh's choices, can't lose. I'd prefer Angela or Brett gone to Tyler but one of them is leaving and that's good news.

She manages to lose everything she wins and I love it! Talk about smug, that girl wrote the book, and clueless to boot.

Esteemed Contributor

@Graciesmom, It's okay to be odd man out, we love all BB fans whoever they support, but I know you're not alone!  There are some others here who aren't L6 fans. But don't forget level 6 is down to 4 so they've had some loses as well. 

If you're sick of Tyler and Angela you won't like this. They actually haven't been a couple, in the sense of "a coupleuntil...this morning! And by "a couple" I mean Tyler put his arm around Angela while they slept. 

I guess I don't have the "perfect" nerves you do (you made me lol with that Smiley Happy) because I love the perfectness. Or maybe I don't see it as perfection but more as good gameplay. That said, I totally understand your feelings.

It appears RS is going to try to out Angela and Tyler as a couple in her speech tomorrow which has Haleigh upset because the ones who've actually been coupling are herself and Fessy. I doubt RS will be able to stop herself though. The green-eyed monster has taken over her body and the only thing that she can talk about is Angela.

Honored Contributor

Last night's show was great. Poor Haleigh had a real emotional roller coaster during OTEV. She got way down when Rockstar told Tyler he had the wrong answer, then she was thrilled when Rockstar was first back for the win, then devastated when Rockstar had the wrong answer. That foutte side of the house is really clueless while Brett, Tyler, Angela, and Kaycee just manipulate the heck out of them. Having two level 6 caliber teams playing against one another would be fun to watch. As it is, it's kind of like watching a little league team play baseball against a major league team. I do hope Haleigh hangs around a while, but I suspect she's pretty high on the target list now. She really needs Fessy to win HOH and the odds of that are slim.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I have decided I REALLY don't like RS--that was so stupid of her to give Tyler the right answer and she has NO ONE to blame but HERSELF for that move.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I have decided I REALLY don't like RS--that was so stupid of her to give Tyler the right answer and she has NO ONE to blame but HERSELF for that move.

I don't think Rockstar has a lot of fans. She's a hard player to like, or tolerate, let alone love. I'll be glad when she's gone, but she might be a good person to drag to the end. It would be challenging for the jury to justify voting for her to win.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Hi @Angels&Ladybugs....I dont know if I have seen you post before....

I laughed when I saw Rockstar goof during OTEV.... she seems to be her own worst enemy!  

I think the game is really being played this season.... but I dont care much for JC's game play.  I wouldn't miss him at all.  Maybe I am missing something, but doesnt he just stir things up?

Esteemed Contributor

I think JC has been one of the most underestimated players of the season. When I first saw him I thought he would be someone who was just there to goof around and make jokes all day, and while he does provide a lot of funny moments, he knows a lot about the game. 

He's someone who plays the middle and does it well enough that he knows everything that's happening with Foutte and much of what's happening with L6. 

He is definitely one who stirs things up, but he's smart. The worst part of JC is trying to understand what he's saying and I haven't gotten any better over the weeks. Between his accent and the speed of his words I get about 75% of what he says. Smiley Very Happy