Esteemed Contributor

Big Brother 20: Week 7: Spoilers and Updates!

Welcome Big Brother fans to the Week 7 thread! 

This past week was one for the books! I don't know which was more exciting--the hacker twist, Haleigh's confession, or Bayleigh's meltdown. Haha, just kidding, it was definitely Bayleigh and the bloody rampage. Smiley Surprised

Switching gears, I want to say how much I appreciate everyone who has offered such kind words of support regarding this thread. I want to return that gratitude to all of you who have helped keep us going every week with your opinions, thoughts, comments, converstion...just everything! Until we get our gardenman back full time, and in good health, we'll just keep chugging along.

Speaking of which, I want to know how, even without an Internet, G'man continues to comment with such insight, not missing a beat. I swear he has some sort of sixth sense when to comes to the game! It's amazing.

So, with that said, here's to the new week, a new HoH, a new hacker, and a lot of fun. Tonight's show should be a good one. Pour yourself a cold one and enjoy! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 20: Week 7: Spoilers and Updates!

Alas, poor Tyler. Haleigh winning HOH was likely the worst case scenario for him. I'm beginning to think Sam might win the whole thing. Scottie's likely pretty safe for a while too.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman, OH, NO! Hayleigh is the new HOH? Egads, that's awful for Tyler!

I'm on the left coast, so the show hasn't aired yet, but I like spoilers, so thanks. Smiley LOL

@SusieQ_2, yours was such a thoughtful post. I'm glad the gardengirls are sticking together while our Gman is on the mend.

Thanks for providing the glue.

Oh, in the other thread I'd mentioned a hot tub scene w/ Sam and Rockstar, where Sam was leaning back, and in her sing-song drawl was talking about a little golden place deep w/in that belongs

only to her, and will always be so. Etc., etc., etc.

While Sam was going on & on (& on), RS wasn't even listening, or bothering to pay attention. She was too preoccupied scooping dead bugs out of the water.

Sam didn't even seem to notice. LOL!

It was hilarious!

Here:

IMG_7496.JPG

IMG_7496.JPG

Muddling through...
Esteemed Contributor

@sabatini Heart 

Omg those pictures are so perfect to go along with the scene you described. So funny!

Maybe if RS would have paid closer attention to Sam she would have had her vote tonight, but it sounds like Sam was oblivious. So funny! Smiley Very Happy

In spoiler news, it's being reported that Sam was on the verge of self-evicting this afternoon. Earlier in the day she was asking Kaycee why they couldn't get the votes for Bayleigh to stay. Then she laid down beside Fessy and cried for about half and hour. From what's being reported, production had to calm her down and told her if she left she'd go from being one of America's favorite players to one of America's most disliked players. Personally, I think telling her how much $ she'd be losing was also a major factor in her staying.

Gotta say I'm not the least bit happy about Haleigh winning HoH but I wasn't really surprised. She seems to be a smart girl and she did well in the hacker twist. I think JC made a big mistake by not picking the right people when he had a choice. He should have never put a L6 against a Foutte. He should have chosen two people from Foutte. He knows now, but it's too little too late. 

I will also say if anyone believed her crocodile tears about how bad she felt for Bayleigh were genuine I have a bridge for sale.

Jk, it's possible I'm still a little salty about her winning the HoHcomp, but I do believe she had ulterior motives for her "confession." 

I really am becoming a serial skeptic, lol. 

Respected Contributor

Susie Q I want to thank you again for your insight, reviews and just keeping us up to date on what is happening behind the scenes.  Each morning I would get my coffee and would look for Gardenman's reviews for the past BB years.   He made watching BB a lot more enjoyable.  When I found out that he was not able to do it this year, I almost decided not to watch and would have missed a fun year.  Thank you so much for what you do. I really feel for those of us who don't get the feeds that we are missing out on so much without someone like you and Gardenman to fill us in on the behind the scenes.  You are doing a great job.

Trusted Contributor

@SusieQ_2, just wondering......I am pretty sure that Tyler knows he will be backdoored this week, so, is he scrambling around trying to figure out if he has enough votes to stay?  Or does he appear to be resigned?

And I can't tell about JC, is he really trying to protect Tyler by getting Haleigh to think of others to put up ?  Jokers sounds like JC is trying to get Haleigh pointed away from Tyler!!  

I watched a bit of  BB After Dark last night, and Brett and Haleigh seemed awful chummy when he went in for his 1 on 1 with her!  Told her that he was soooo proud of her winning HOH!!   ????  So, makes me think that Brett and Faysal and Scottie all have a crush on her!   

And Sam was acting so weird on BBAD last night!  

All these are just my observations and may be incorrect.

Frequent Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

@SusieQ_2, just wondering......I am pretty sure that Tyler knows he will be backdoored this week, so, is he scrambling around trying to figure out if he has enough votes to stay?  Or does he appear to be resigned?

And I can't tell about JC, is he really trying to protect Tyler by getting Haleigh to think of others to put up ?  Jokers sounds like JC is trying to get Haleigh pointed away from Tyler!!  

I watched a bit of  BB After Dark last night, and Brett and Haleigh seemed awful chummy when he went in for his 1 on 1 with her!  Told her that he was soooo proud of her winning HOH!!   ????  So, makes me think that Brett and Faysal and Scottie all have a crush on her!   

And Sam was acting so weird on BBAD last night!  

All these are just my observations and may be incorrect.

I thought Tyler still has an app/power so she won't bother to put him up.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  Hard to keep track anymore.

I echo what others have said.  I appreciate everyone keeping these threads going.  It's fun to come in here the morning after a show and see what folks are thinking.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@thechedda, oh wow!!  Thank you @thechedda for reminding me about Tyler's power that he still has!  I cannot recall exactly what it will do for him, but I surely hope he can use it this upcoming week!    And I might be wrong, but I don't think he has told anyone except maybe Kaycee about it!  

Frequent Contributor

@123SuzyQ123  *giggling*  You're welcome.  I wish he didn't have it.  Unpopular opinion, but I'd like to see Tyler gone.  I know it's not going to happen as he's AG favorite.  Every time he's on screen, all I see is Carrot Top's younger brother.

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet, thank you for your kind words. I used to do the same, it was my morning ritual. Get up, get coffee, read gardenman's update. 

I recall you saying you might not watch and was  disappointed because, like you said, it's turned out to be a great season. It started off with a bang and hasn't slowed down since. I'm really happy you're here and have been enjoying all the antics!  Smiley Happy