Super Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I don't know when this was filmed, but Malia is in London.  I'm assuming her and Tom are still together at filming, but we won't know until next week. 

Spoiler in case you haven't read this;

Spoiler

Malia was on WHHL at the end of September and said that she and Tom had split. I don't know how they will portray it on the reunion.

“Tom and I are done, I’m single,″ White said during Watch What Happens Live, according to People. ″That’s the downside to this industry. It’s really tough to work apart and work on these boats. Obviously, you’ve seen it, attractions happen and things happen.″

According to The Sun, White implied that Checketts had cheated on her after she posted a meme about cheating on her Instagram stories in late September. The meme had two photos of Beyonce and Jay-Z with the caption, “The first time he cheats vs. when you’ve had enough.”

I think it will get more interesting next week when it looks like Jess goes off. It seems like she always goes from zero to sixty as soon as she hears something she doesn't like. Woman Wink

And JMO Jess and her toxic jealousy is going to make it really hard for her ever to have a good, healthy relationship - when you're watching your partner every second waiting for him to do something you can get irate about is no way to live. I think she has some abandoment issues that make her push people away, then she gets scared that they might actually leave and tries to pull them back in. Over and over again.

She's probably good for Bravo though. I think most of the stuff that happens is actually scripted for "Drama" (with a capital D). It should be the Dravo channel!

Honored Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

I just couldn't bring myself to watch ~ I thought I'd get furious all over again. I can't stand Sandy or Malia, so what's the point of that torture? 

I can't wait to see Captain Lee again ~ I don't think I'll be eager to watch the Med version any time soon. 

@tennpal15 , I see Eddie is back.  

Esteemed Contributor

@tennpal15 wrote:

I just couldn't bring myself to watch ~ I thought I'd get furious all over again. I can't stand Sandy or Malia, so what's the point of that torture? 

I can't wait to see Captain Lee again ~ I don't think I'll be eager to watch the Med version any time soon. 

@tennpal15   I understand your feelings completely.  I only watched because I wanted to see how Sandy and Malia would act and what they would say relating to Kiko and Hannah's firing.  It was torture indeed but then I'm a huge fan of BD and BDM (even BDSY).  I did, however, quit watching BDM after Hannah was fired but doubt I watch the next season as I hear both Sandy and Melia are back and filming right now.  

I can't wait for BD to start back up.....although I hated last season.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I also think my DH and I are the only people who do not care for Aeysha.  Her voice alone drives us up a wall but she is super popular on social media and I've read many comments from people that if it wasn't for her, they would have quit watching.  I don't get it.  

Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@tennpal15 wrote:

@tennpal15   I understand your feelings completely.  I only watched because I wanted to see how Sandy and Malia would act and what they would say relating to Kiko and Hannah's firing.  It was torture indeed but then I'm a huge fan of BD and BDM (even BDSY).  I did, however, quit watching BDM after Hannah was fired but doubt I watch the next season as I hear both Sandy and Melia are back and filming right now.  

I haven't seen anything on Malia's, Bugsy's or Sandy's social media about them filming but maybe they are supposed to keep that quiet.  But it does make me laugh that Malia still doesn't allow comments on her page.  LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

@tennpal15 wrote:

I haven't seen anything on Malia's, Bugsy's or Sandy's social media about them filming but maybe they are supposed to keep that quiet.  But it does make me laugh that Malia still doesn't allow comments on her page.  LOL 

@Lipstickdiva There's a FB page on Below Deck that I follow with thousands of members.  Somebody had posted that  one of the first charter guests had an Instagram Story from their charter and Sandy was included.  They said in the background, somebody was talking and it sounded like Malia.  I think I've read about them returning elsewhere on some blogs or something but that facebook group was the first place I heard about it.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

I did watch the reunion today... it went about as I'd expected it to so far.

I'm not nearly as interested in the BDM as in the past.. to me the show seems to have crossed over from entertainment to a more toxic environment..

It's  disappointing to here the next season will be the same Sandy, Malia, Bugsy cast as well. Even though I do like Bugsy. 

I mean who wants to watch Malia s u c k up to Sandy over everything, and Sandy can't seem to jump high enough when Malia wants something to go her way... Cap needs to stay out of  the below daily stuff.   Malia didn't even listen to Sandy when she told her not go in the galley and stay away from Tom..  hmmm

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for Captain Lee- he has blinders on  when it came to Kate- even when she displays really catty  and dismissive behavior  towards  the  crew ,, let along how she treats her interior crew.

I think both Capt Lee &  Capt Sandy  have some favorites.  I think Hannah has issues . Hope she has a stable situation now that she's pregnant.  If she was feeling  less interetested in doing her job she should have left sooner on her own  .

I remember Malia with some  relationship  traigle in past season- she's not my favorite . Agree she runs to Capt Sandy with things that she  should handle on her own. The male deck crew all have issues - thinking they are entitled to a woman at very port , not to mention they see the interior crew as their own harum.  To much booze by all.

Bugsey so far has been more professional when she's working . To much booze for all

Valued Contributor

I have to stop watching the reunion before I throw something at the TV!  I can't stand Sandy.  She thinks she is never wrong, never plays favorites and is always professional.. Excuse me while I fall off my chair laughing.  Not only did she play favorites with Malia, but in another season it was Joa (spelling?).  I remember when he threw a glass at Hannah's face at a crew night out, but Sandy loves him and gushes all over him every time she sees him!  Sandy was asked if she could have handled Kiko's question about being fired better.  She said no because he asked.  All she had to say is we will talk about it later in private!  Why didn't anyone bring up the fact that Kiko made an amazing 12 course dinner for the guests and 6 more people the guests brought on board?  I have had enough of both Sandy and Malia.  I won't watch them again because I am really not interested in who Malia goes to bed with next.  Adam, Wes, Tom and I'm sure many others is enough for me!

Respected Contributor

A bit off topic for those of you who have watched more seasons than I have.

Has there been any crew member besides Ben that has been with both Sandy and Captain Lee?    I know Ben has worked with both Hannah and Kate so I'm assuming he's worked with Sandy and Lee.  What about Adam?  Anyone else?