Frequent Contributor

Re: BEFORE THE 90 DAYS--DECEMBER 12 2021

Alina is just looking for someone to take care of her with her disability and somehow she thinks that she'll get great care if she moves to the US. She's been planning to move for a long time and only speaks English to her roommate so she could practice the language. It is clear as daylight she wants to be in the US and then she'll get on the SSI disability since she'll have no income and Caleb really doesn't have a good job with healthcare benefits.

She and Ximena are repulsive.

The rest of them are just crazy and will never work. I actually like Hamza. He is honest in wanting to come to the US so he could work and help his mom. It was hearbreaking to hear that she didn't have many job opportunities as a divorcee. You can tell that they are poor. Unlike Yazan's family these folks seem nice and sincere. I like the mom and sister.

Making yourself look older is not a crime. Not that big of a lie although I do realize it puts a damper on the relationship (again, he too is using Memphis to come to the US but at least it is transparent with Memphis being the only one that doesn't get it). 

I will keep watching and I hope that Mike does NOT marry Ximena. I do hope that with her gang and cartel connections she's not let into the US and this relationships dies. He's too nice of a guy although extremely naive.

Esteemed Contributor

Kim is ridiculous and I am fed up with him. She looks like ****** for 51.

Alina and Caleb are a freak show.

Jasmine's hair and boobs are fake, she is fake. Gino needs to remove his hat and head home.

Memphis has unrealistic expectations of Hamza.

That's it in a nut shell!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

if caleb doesn't want a long term relationship and wanted to stay in the friend zone, he shouldn't have let her "ride the disco stick". They are totally mismatched.

Respected Contributor

OMG, this show.  Seriously, how dumb is Gino.  Jasmine is showing him exactly who she is.  She is awful.  He's already having to plan on his answers so he doesn't make her mad.  My ex husband was verbally abusive and I had to do the same thing so that he wouldn't blow his top at me.  Gino is headed for a life of verbal abuse.

Ximena is bad news.  I feel badly for her two boys.  But she is the wrong girl for Mike.  How tall is he by the way--he looks like he is barely 5 feet tall.  And speaking of short--is Memphis even 5 foot tall?  She looks barely taller than her suitcase.  She is another one that needs to look elsewhere.  I'm sure Hamza is just trying to get to the US so he can help his family--like most of these people, but he is way too young for her.

And Usman?  What's his end game?  He doesn't seem like he wants to get to the US--let's face it, he would not be a 'superstar' here.  All his music is auto tuned and he's got no talent and Kim is just another delusional woman.

As for Alina--i think the medical angle makes sense--don't know if it's true, but it makes sense.  Caleb is a free spirit and I don't think they will be compatible--he made a lot of adjustments on this trip, including a backpack to carry her around in, but if he's hiking every weekend, I don't think that's going to work.

As for the new guy--God led him to Mahogany?  Oh please--that's what all the jackwagon's say when they are trying to justify chasing after a woman less than half their ages.  I wonder if we'll have a Lena or that one chick in Colombia who never showed up and the  guy hooked up with someone else.  Only he was already dating someone else in the US.

Respected Contributor

Alina and Caleb - not going anywhere 

Usman and Kim - not going anywhere 

The "Pastor" throwing the god card every 60 seconds to excuse the fact that he's just a big perv.  Mahogany is most likely a fake (The Williams?) or a scammer who is leading 10 men on for cash.  He's a repressed religious freak and I wouldn't be surprised if he dates strippers. Yeah sure Mahogany really likes your kids 

Mike and Xemena - how can you have a relationship when you don't speak the same language. All they keep saying is "I love you"

Memphis - I missed the part about her having 2 kids?? Where are they? Who is the dad? Ages? TIA 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

OMG, this show.  Seriously, how dumb is Gino.  Jasmine is showing him exactly who she is.  She is awful.  He's already having to plan on his answers so he doesn't make her mad.  My ex husband was verbally abusive and I had to do the same thing so that he wouldn't blow his top at me.  Gino is headed for a life of verbal abuse.

Ximena is bad news.  I feel badly for her two boys.  But she is the wrong girl for Mike.  How tall is he by the way--he looks like he is barely 5 feet tall.  And speaking of short--is Memphis even 5 foot tall?  She looks barely taller than her suitcase.  She is another one that needs to look elsewhere.  I'm sure Hamza is just trying to get to the US so he can help his family--like most of these people, but he is way too young for her.

And Usman?  What's his end game?  He doesn't seem like he wants to get to the US--let's face it, he would not be a 'superstar' here.  All his music is auto tuned and he's got no talent and Kim is just another delusional woman.

As for Alina--i think the medical angle makes sense--don't know if it's true, but it makes sense.  Caleb is a free spirit and I don't think they will be compatible--he made a lot of adjustments on this trip, including a backpack to carry her around in, but if he's hiking every weekend, I don't think that's going to work.

As for the new guy--God led him to Mahogany?  Oh please--that's what all the jackwagon's say when they are trying to justify chasing after a woman less than half their ages.  I wonder if we'll have a Lena or that one chick in Colombia who never showed up and the  guy hooked up with someone else.  Only he was already dating someone else in the US.

@DrKelli  I read that Memphis is only 4 ft 9 inches tall.

Honored Contributor

90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days star Alina Kozhevnikova is the latest cast member of the franchise to cause controversy after fans unearthed multiple racist posts that had been shared online by the star over the years. Kozhevnikova, whose current storyline with Caleb Greenwood is airing on TLC, allegedly posted multiple disparaging remarks about both the Asian and Black communities over the years.
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:
90 Day Fiancé: Before The 90 Days star Alina Kozhevnikova is the latest cast member of the franchise to cause controversy after fans unearthed multiple racist posts that had been shared online by the star over the years. Kozhevnikova, whose current storyline with Caleb Greenwood is airing on TLC, allegedly posted multiple disparaging remarks about both the Asian and Black communities over the years.

I can't help wondering if he knows about this stuff, because he seems like a pretty decent guy to me.  

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I can't help wondering if he knows about this stuff, because he seems like a pretty decent guy to me.  

@chickenbutt  I read an interview where he said he didn't think she was a racist in her heart, yet her gay friend/roomie was interviewed and said she needs to own her issues. Caleb does seem decent and probably does not want to believe this about her IMO.

Respected Contributor

I just can't with these people!  Pretty much the only ones I like are Hamza's mother and sister.