Honored Contributor

Re: Atlanta House Wife Kim Zolciak Biermann pregnant AGAIN

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

This will be Kim's 7th child, and her 5th with her husband Kory Biermann.

@SeaMaiden   Kroy.  I remember she saying she wanted another, but considering she had a stroke, I wonder if this is safe.

I am sure her doctor would have said to her that it was ok... and gotten the go ahead

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Of course Kim would have to be a Playboy Bunny on Halloween. I think Kroy is a funny Hugh Hefner IMO LOL. Her daughter is only 18 and check her out. Kim said she applauds her. I'd be ticked off if my daughter were in that and I saw it. I certainly wouldn't be applauding it. Kim loves being trashy and it appears that she's had even more plastic surgery.

kim kroy.PNG

@colliemom4   Kim looks a lot thinner in this picture.

Honored Contributor

I just read that she was sued earlier this year for not paying a hefty credit card bill. They have to be hurting for $$.

Respected Contributor

If you click on the thread under the title in fine blue letter it was written Nov 22 2017 and it was her daughter Brelle that tweeted it not Kim. It would be all over the news if she really was pregnant. Her daughter was having fun tweeting it back in 2017. Watched the wedding Kim's Mom wanted in the house to go to the bathroom they had port-a-potties with outside wedding in their yard and was refused. Kim hasn't talked to her parents since and either to her in laws. I thought that show is off the air I maybe wrong but don't see it on Bravo. Having all those kids and the Grandparents not being able to see them is horrible. Kim hope you enjoy your life. 

Esteemed Contributor

She has one foul dirty mouth, always has, even around her kids from the time they were young. And he's a wuss. 

Honored Contributor

I always thought Kim was a lot older than she is. Yikes. I've never watched any of her shows but that dumpster fire is everywhere. 

I have no guilt watching reality tv. It saves me a lot of money by not watching shopping channels which seems like a guilty pleasure in and of itself. 

Honored Contributor

as of right now, i only see one gossip site reporting this news.

it may be true, but i am wondering why no other site........gossip site or entertainment site...... is saying that she is pregnant?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein