Honored Contributor

Atlanta House Wife Kim Zolciak Biermann pregnant AGAIN

This will be Kim's 7th child, and her 5th with her husband Kory Biermann.

Honored Contributor

Re: Atlanta House Wife Kim Zolciak Biermann pregnant AGAIN

Oh good lord!

Is there anything that vile woman won't do to be relevant?

I can answer my own question, NO!

She's raised her older daughters to look, dress and act like $2 hookers since they were young teenagers, not to mention encouraging them with plastic surgery, fillers, etc.

She's just pathetic, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

She is just gross. 

Esteemed Contributor

Wow! That's a lot of kids. Some people are born nurturers, and love big families. I have a friend with 8 kids, and she only stopped having children because she had serious medical complications with the last birth. I hope Kim is blessed, and has no complications related to the slight stroke she publicly acknowledged a few years ago. 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Congrats to her and her husband. May she have an easy pregnancy and a healthy child. 

Honored Contributor

I guess once she milks this pregnancy in the press, her next move will be another publicly announced vaginal rejuvenation.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I used to watch her show.  Up until maybe 2 or so years ago she and her two oldest daughters looked "somewhat normal".  

But a recent picture I saw of them....wow!  Their lips are resting on their nose (or is it the other way around)....they're blown up huge!

It's such a shame as the were all 3 very attractive people before the went overboard on the plastic surgery.

As far as being pregnant.  I assume she wanted another child.

I also assume they have lots of money to support all of these children.

I really don't care what they do.  I'm told some women just like being pregnant.  I certainly didn't.  But then I blew up like a 747!

She'll hire people to take care of the baby and bring it around when she wants to snuggle....isn't that what a lot of rich people do?

Oh!  Wait!  They also hire other people to have babies for them...

Many years ago, way before people even heard much about having a baby for someone else, I did a few articles about it for my college newspaper. 

I guess his baby is one she's going to keep...it's for her?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

They gotta do something to keep the TV show going. Kroy hasn't worked in several years other than working for his wife. So they'll build the season around Kim's pregnancy. So entertaining NOT!

Honored Contributor

Here's what I found out when I questioned how old Kim is:

Last month, Kim talked about wanting another childOpens in a new Window.. “I have baby fever so bad,” she told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live. Though her hubby, Kroy Biermann, got a vasectomy in 2014, the 39-year-old added, “I want another boy, really bad. I fantasize about it but I’m happy with what we have.” (She and Kroy share three sons and a daughter. Kim also has Brielle and daughter Ariana from previous relationships.)

The fake pregnancy news may be an attempt to distract from an incident that happened earlier this week involving the Dancing With the Stars alum and her oldest child. Kim received a lot of backlash after encouraging Brielle to expose her breast on Snapchat. One thing we know for sure: this family isn’t done stirring up controversy!

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/is-kim-zolciak-pregnant-147432/

Esteemed Contributor

At the risk of sounding uninformed are these the 2 that look alike and do some commercial for boxes for beauty stuff.

I just can't watch those shows but I've seen the ad.  No idea who they were.  I couldn't decide if the young one wanted to look older or visa versa.

I've seen magazines at Dr. office and hairdresser and Jennifer Garner's kids and some others that look and dress like normal kids.  No make-up, regular jeans or dresses.  Not a fan of tarting up young girls.  Yes, I'm old.