Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone going to watch The Golden Globes Tonight?

@cjm61 wrote:

@SloopJohnB I'm not sure I should say Woman Happy with all that I posted. It was a long time ago, 30+ years maybe that she won an Acadamy Award. She was very young at the time but if you watched this last years Oscar's she was very present. The younger kids of today don't usually know who she is. However, most people over 40 or 50 almost always know her. Her award was very well deserved. Thanks for asking. 

@cjm61   Ok, I understand.  But that is so neat!  I'm jelly!  😉

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Trusted Contributor

I think I am really out of it as I had it on and watched for a while and I didn't know any of the shows or movies! It was fun seeing the crowd but didn't know a lot of them either! 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:
Yes I will be watching. I love movies, the gowns, and the jewelry.

@Greeneyedlady21 

So what did you think?   I saw only a small portion in real time, but dvr'd it to watch later.

I watched some of it. Thought the host was terrible. The fashion was enjoyable, and I was happy to see Angela Bassett and Austin Butler win.

Brad Pitt looked good, he got a haircut and he looked "refreshed".

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

The ratings weren't good, reportedly.  They're saying next year's event will probably be streamed, not broadcast.