Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone been watching the American Idol?

I read Dancing With The Stars and American Idol beat The Voice last night. 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Did anybody watch GMA this morning?  If so, they had Caleb sing, all of the DWTS finalists dance, interviewed Maddie early on, but she didn't sing (unless I accidentally ff'd through it?) and at the end when they were all on stage, all the dancers and Caleb, I didn't see Maddie there.  I thought well, maybe because she had to get to Kelly and Ryan, but so are the dancers.  Anyway, just curious if I missed her sing on GMA. 

ETA:  @Yahooey, I just read your post that you watched, too.  Did I miss Maddie sing?

@Wsmom

I didn't see Maddie sing which I thought was weird since they had Caleb sing. If it was a timing issue - they woud have picked Maddie over Caleb. I did see her sing on Kelly and Ryan - she sounds a little hoarse. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxUuGM1PmNY

Esteemed Contributor

@Yahooey wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Did anybody watch GMA this morning?  If so, they had Caleb sing, all of the DWTS finalists dance, interviewed Maddie early on, but she didn't sing (unless I accidentally ff'd through it?) and at the end when they were all on stage, all the dancers and Caleb, I didn't see Maddie there.  I thought well, maybe because she had to get to Kelly and Ryan, but so are the dancers.  Anyway, just curious if I missed her sing on GMA. 

ETA:  @Yahooey, I just read your post that you watched, too.  Did I miss Maddie sing?

@Wsmom

I didn't see Maddie sing which I thought was weird since they had Caleb sing. If it was a timing issue - they woud have picked Maddie over Caleb. I did see her sing on Kelly and Ryan - she sounds a little hoarse. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxUuGM1PmNY

Thanks, @Yahooey!