Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Watching Jeopardy?

I've been back but since the only remaining one I like is James, the rest being annoying,  I haven't watched much.

Honored Contributor

Gracious, yes; likable, no.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

OR, I actually agree with you.  He was not my favorite.  I wish that Arthur had not bet so much in FJ on their first day.  He was leading by quite a bit.  If he had bet zero that day, the best that Ben could have done is tie him.  Then day 2 would have been an equal contest again.  Oh, well.  Hindsight is always 20/20.  

Respected Contributor

@smokymtngal wrote:

@occasionalrain wrote:

OR, I actually agree with you.  He was not my favorite.  I wish that Arthur had not bet so much in FJ on their first day.  He was leading by quite a bit.  If he had bet zero that day, the best that Ben could have done is tie him.  Then day 2 would have been an equal contest again.  Oh, well.  Hindsight is always 20/20.  

We can make it a threesome----I agree with both of you. 

James is "my" man, too, OR....I really am not crazy about the casting this year.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I know an answer and am like (to myself) "How'd I know that?"

My brain is full of useless junk.  I think when you get old (I'm almost 70) you get to the point of knowing things and you don't even know what you know!  Ha!  I meant I don't know what I know.