Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS, week of 08/10/2015

Will Caroline live?  Will Eric read Serena's letter?  Tune in tomorrow, same time - same channel.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: All things DAYS, week of 08/10/2015

Tell me again-Serena IS leaving, right?

Respected Contributor

@Judaline--oh I  hope so!  I really do not like the character.  Maybe she will be the first in the "blood bath" of murders.

Did I really hear Brady tell Theresa get her lying *** out of the mansion on Friday?  Because if I wasn't dreaming that--AWESOME!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh Brady...do you really think you can remove a cast with scissors?????

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

I really hope Serena leaves. I just dont like her.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

Serena is leaving (has left).  I thought her exit was August but now I think I read September.  Not sure, my brain is fuzzier than a lint trap.

What happened to Caroline?  Does she have a diagnosis or did she just hit the ground and...what?

Boring show.  The actor who plays Brady hasn't had anything to do since the epic interrupted wedding to Kristen (the only thing I have to thank the former writing team for).  He won't be winning any Emmys this year if this keeps up.

Honored Contributor

Also forgot to mention that there will be a serial killer story is just a rumor.  Very uncomfirmed.  It could only be one person murdered.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Serena is leaving (has left).  I thought her exit was August but now I think I read September.  Not sure, my brain is fuzzier than a lint trap.

What happened to Caroline?  Does she have a diagnosis or did she just hit the ground and...what?

Boring show.  The actor who plays Brady hasn't had anything to do since the epic interrupted wedding to Kristen (the only thing I have to thank the former writing team for).  He won't be winning any Emmys this year if this keeps up.

OK, Brady got smarter since yesterday, but his heart got bigger. He'll never turn Theresa away since hearing the way she spoke to Caroline toDAY. I take it she had a stroke-did they confirm that? My DVD player is still  playing leap frog with what it does and doesn't want to watch. I was thinking toDAY-is it possible the commercial moguls have found a way where one can't ff past the commercials? If not that, then there's a little person in there having a ball with my machine.

Someone has to wipe that sneer off Xander's face. I can't take another DAY of it.  about.com is saying Theresa is using him to her benefit. You fool, Theresa-you'll both go down. Victor hates you both.

mama, maybe a fake cast can be cut with a scissors? I was betting on THeresa cutting herself deeply with that scissors-accidentally on purpose.

Could you just see the wheels turning in Ben's mind about when Abby slept with Chad? I forget, did she ever tell him? If so, she should tell him she had the paternity test. The guy's going to have a nervous breakdown over this. Chad MUST tell Abby about Stefano and Ireland because we all know they will get together and when she finds out it's curtains-back to Ben.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI , there is a DOOL 50th anniv hard cover book out Oct 27, amazon is selling it now as an advance order. I have the 30 year anniv book ,and it is fabulous!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I was hoping that Theresa would come clean about what she did with the nanny and the tampered video - but I guess that would be too much to ask. If Brady softens his attitude towards Theresa (and it looks like he will) then he deserves every deceitful thing she does to him.

How can Victor be Nicole's future father-in-law?  He is Daniel's godfather, not real father or am I forgetting something?

Ben is going to drive us as crazy as Abigail does with this pregnancy.  If he had long hair, he would be constantly pushing it behind his ear, just like Abby does.