Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Know When these Shows iAre Coming Back On....

Yes cockers, that's the name of the show. It sure hasn't gotten much advertisement. Frustrating because I don't know who they can expect these shows to survive if we can't keep track of when they come on.

Now, since Outlander is so popular they are advertising that to death. I love the show, I just which they'd let us know more about some of these other shows that are inventive with great actors.

I'm really curious to see how Motive in the First is going to be handled. The first one was so excellent and I loved the way it ended. Just when you thought the end was hear......it wasn't.

Anyone who didn't see it should go back and see it. I really recommend it.

I recommend shows to my son-in-law and he actually watches them. Now when I tell him something he listens (Ha!).

I am going to recommend this show to him. Thanks for helping me remember.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

there is a web site called thefutoncritic.com and it has lots of info, about past and current shows.

Yes! That is one of my favorite sites for information about what's canceled, what's renewed, and when things are coming back.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Chynna.  I'll go there.

Super Contributor

Murder In The First has already had two episodes.  You could watch them On Demand and get caught up.  It's really good this season!

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor

Thanks Nick, I have been watching those.  I think someone said Motive was going to be on in Canada, but not here.

Does anyone know for sure?  That's the show that was on ABC where they showed you the murder happening, who you think is the killer and then the police solve the murder.  It's a good show because it has so many twists and turns.  Lots of times you'd think you knew the murderer or the reason why and find out it wasn't that way at all.  It's very creative.