Super Contributor

Re: And speaking of Raymond .....What is your favorite episode?

[ Edited ]

I totally forgot about the Halloween Candy episode.  Oh my, it was hilarious!  Also when Ray taped over their wedding video with the football game!!!!  Thanks for all these great reminders.  It feels great to read these and laugh just thinking about the episodes.  

Honored Contributor

Tofu Turkey and Lucky Suit come to mind.  Also the episode where Marie teaches Debra to make meatballs, as well as the one where Debra finds a recipe for braciole and it turns out surprisingly well.

I must be the only person in history who doesn't think Marie is all that terrible.

I once used the siggy, "Don't let a suitcase full of cheese be your big fork and spoon."  (You have to be somewhat familiar with the show to appreciated that one.)

Valued Contributor

The Wedding Invitations goof up and when Marie drove the car into the house.  

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon   DH watched, I didn't like any character, especially Marie.

If my MIL waltzed in my house any time of day much less commented on my cooking, housekeeping etc, DH and I would have had a come to Jesus talk. 

Deadbolts, move or divorce, only options.

Super Contributor

Marie's Meatballs...........Thank you Notes....Debra Makes Someting Good

Regular Contributor

When Ray started the house fire and tried to put it out with the garden hose which was obviously too short to reach and it yanked him backward as he was running toward the fire.  

Respected Contributor

@Lovethedunes wrote:

There are many favorites, but one that stands out is the luggage episode.I love the part where she is trying to pick up Raymond's luggage that he left on the landing, and he is holding her back, and then holding her legs, all while on the stairs! That scene is hilarious and could not have been easy to do!!

@Lovethedunes if that is the one where both Debra & Raymond are waiting for the other person to move the suitcase -- I loved that ! Having been in a longtime marriage I could relate to each person putting on the brakes !

Another one my husband & I loved was when they thought ( I do not remember all of the details ) Aunt Teresa was related to them ( turned out she was not). Everyone loved her because she was sweet , kind , and loving. 

Honored Contributor

All of them! 

if I had to pick one, I think it would be Marie's Meatballs.

Honored Contributor

871881E9-4FD1-4566-83BD-5FDCE919D403.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Recently I saw the ep where Frank decided to paint Ray's house and Ray wasn't into it.

The part where Marie walks out and he swipes the roller down her head/face/body, then Frank walks by and says (something like) 'needs another coat' was hilarious.   

One thing that I thought, after seeing that scene the first time, was what a sport to do that.  Granted, it probably wasn't actually paint they put on her, but she really killed it, as did Boyle with his response in the 'walk by'.  Smiley Very Happy