Esteemed Contributor

Re: And speaking of Raymond .....What is your favorite episode?

@homedecor1 , I agree, King of Queens is the bomb.  In fact, I think I am Carrie sometimes.  Kevin James is a crack up and Jerry Stiller is hilarious.  What a great show.

I get kind of depressed with Ray.  Same theme, sad family dynamics.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

Valued Contributor

All of those mentioned are great but I also loved when Marie switched spices when she taught Debra to make meatballs.  And then there was the "canister" and the Ali letter Debra threw out.  This is my nightly entertainment...love the show.

Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

@homedecor1 , I agree, King of Queens is the bomb.  In fact, I think I am Carrie sometimes.  Kevin James is a crack up and Jerry Stiller is hilarious.  What a great show.

I get kind of depressed with Ray.  Same theme, sad family dynamics.

@Sweetbay magnolia 

They are definitely my son and DIL ... to the tee!!! My son is always full of grand ideas and she is like NO!!!  Its kinda funny to see it in real life ... thank god for me I have the "eye roll" perfected!!!

lol

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Mine is the Christmas picture.

@Group 5 minus 1 

Ha ha ha .... I clicked on your thread to find out who "Raymond" is.   I know the title, but never watched the show.

Respected Contributor

Another good one is when Robert moves out of his family's house into a garage apartment which is owned by a couple who are clones of Marie and Frank.  He even sits at their kitchen table having dinner with them, Ray comes over and notices the similarities, but Robert doesn't see it.

Also when Robert moves into the apartment building where there are loads of young single women, and Raymond finds any excuse he can to go visit his brother.  Of course Debra catches on and "surprises" Ray when she drops in to Robert's place unannounced.

Robert is my favorite character on this show.  I didn't like the father Frank at first, but once I watched these shows a bunch of times, I realized how funny he actually was on this show.  Of course Marie was fantastic in her role as the matriarch of the family, and her constant digs at Debra are priceless.  Lemon chicken anyone?  Woman Tongue

There are a handful of sitcoms I can just watch over n over, and Raymond is one of them.  The others are 'The Honeymooners', 'I Love Lucy','The Golden Girls' and 'Seinfeld'.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

Yep! The Halloween candy!

Esteemed Contributor

GOLF FOR IT............ and  LUCKY SUIT.....

sorry i have 2 favorites

Trusted Contributor

Marie's X-rated sculpture. Shocking for how long ago it was, but it was so darn funny.  I loved that entire cast.

dee

Respected Contributor

Lucky Suit