Trusted Contributor

Re: All things DAYS wk of 08/21

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mishka14

Also..how did John get/have a key to open that door to talk/see Marlena???

smh!

Maybe Brady will get  Nicole  send Nicole away...

but  no matter what happens i don't wanr to ever see her crying again..ever!

John did his "thing" as being in the CIA or whatever he is in....and you could hear him tamper with the lock and open it...

Esteemed Contributor

We got the whole hour of DAYS since it comes on at 12.  John being able to get right to Marlena's room is ridiculous.  

I hope Chad and Abby get married and stay married.  Tired of that love triangle.  If Chad changes his mind one more time, I will lose mine!!!

What are the chances that Sonny and Paul's wedding is interupted by Will?

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

What would you call it if not amulet?

@MamaWick  the "thingy?"

Esteemed Contributor

John, being the important person he is in "investigation and mission work" - probably has a key that fits into every lock.

He should get out as soon as the guard comes by.  If not, then there's a problem.  He might say he saw two "Docs" and then he'll be declared insane.

Here in Florida, we saw the first 10 minutes, then they went to the eclipse for the next 10 minutes, then they came back to finish DOOL.  Funny thing is, after they broke away and then came back, it looked as though we didn't miss anything.  Nic was talking to Brady and then, she was still talking to him and the conversation still made sense.  Well..................

Anyway,   wouldn't Justin just know that his "real" wife wasn't really kissing him??  I mean - really?????  He's a lawyer and should know these things.

Honored Contributor

Anybody remember when Eugene and Calliope stole the Icon from Victor. This Icon made the amulet look like a play toy.It was very important to Victor. But the two of them managed to steal it. And in public, Calliope would humiliate and taunt Victor by saying things like, "Icon hardly believe you're here, tonight, Vic.'' So funny. They had it and he didn't. But he couldn't bump them off because then he'd never find out where it was. I forget how it ended, but he never did get it back.

Trusted Contributor

@twinsister   I watch it at 12 too, but it also comes on again at 1, so I really never miss anything.

I think Chad and Abby are going to have a problem because the writers are probably going to have Gabi pregnant, and I am going to SCREAM!   I am sick to death of that kind of storyline.  And of course Will is going to make his surprise entrance right when Paul and Sonny say their I do's.    Sick of that story happening too. 

I can not wait for this doppleganger story to END!!   It is just so freaking stupid! 

Nicole can not leave fast enough for me.   I can not stand her crying anymore.   Ever since Daniel's death, she has gotten on my nerves, 

Honored Contributor

@snowball Do you think Will will bust thru the stained glass window on a motorcycle and stop the wedding? hahahaha. Talk about stupid, how is he coming back? It would have to be in a dream sequence, wouldn't it? And Sami coming back for 3 months? Stupid again. You're on the show or you aren't, but not in 3 month stints. 

I feel the same way about Nicole. We know she's leaving. She knows we know she's leaving. Not many surprises with her anymore. Just so she doesn't change her mind and stay. Money talks, you know.

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

What would you call it if not amulet?

I don't know really what I'd call it, but "amulet" wouldn't be the first word to pop into my head!!  I think I'd wonder if it's a necklace or keychain or something because it's on some sort of cord.   Maybe I'd say "pendant."  I just thought it's funny how everyone in Salem who has seen it or has heard of it refers to it as "amulet!!!"  No one ever struggles to find the word to describe it, they all just know it's an amulet!!!!

As much as I love the intricate up-dos that our Salem gals wear, are we supposed to believe that Nic did her hair all by herself in the upstairs bathroom??!!!   Even Jen sports fancy braided up-dos sometimes.  Just once I'd like to hear someone say, "Oh, I have to run, I have a (hair/nail) appointment."  Like in real life.  Everyone's always so glamorous on our silly little show!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  Loved the motorcycle comment and the visual that popped into my head.  Thanks for the laugh!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

uh..Tuesday.

Did Joey confess to the police and  was sentanced????

I needed to edit a word not spelled correct!

so far today  it's a snoozer..if thats a word..lol! 

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."