Honored Contributor

Sunday 8/27/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Yesterday saw the POV comp take place. This was the comp where each houseguest is given a veto symbol and given a few minutes to hide it in the house. Then, one by one, they're allowed to enter the house and search for the hidden vetoes, destroying the house in the process. The person whose veto is found last wins POV. Jason won the POV. The rest of the house lost as the house was pretty much destroyed and it took them a few hours to restore everything. Watching the reaction of those who didn't participate when they went back into the house afterwards was kind of fun. Christmas seemed the most stunned at the destruction they'd caused.

So with Jason winning POV the decision was then up to him as to whether to use it or not. Much of the house wanted him to pull down Raven and put up Kevin but Jason still likes Kevin and wants him to stay in the house and doesn't need yet another enemy. He also hates Matt and is afraid the house would keep Matt and vote out Kevin if he put Kevin up, so Jason is likely not going to use the veto and keep the nominations the same leaving him wih just one enemy in the house, that being Raven.

Alex, Christmas, Paul and Josh are all determined to get Jason to use the POV on Raven and get out Kevin and they worked Jason hard after he won the POV, but so far anyway, Jason is holding firm with getting out Matt. We'll have to see if he can withstand their arguments all the way until the POV ceremony tomorrow, or if he relents to the pressue. Their argument is that they can mollify Matt and Raven and tell them Kevin was the target all along, so if Matt or Raven win HOH they won't target them. Uh guys, with Kevin gone there would only be seven people left, so two of you would be a target no matter what. Matt and Raven wouldn't target each other, so that leaves five people left and it's you five. (They're not the brightest group of hamsters we've ever seen.)

Speaking of Raven, she announced yesterday that her bones are now wasting away and she's got rough kneecap syndrome. Paul thinks she might be a twin twist. (God help the world if there were two of Raven. One's one too many.) He thinks this because she can't keep her stories and symptoms straight. (It could just be that she's a lying idiot also. My money is on the lying idiot side.)

Paul has the house more or less convinced there will be a Sunday eviction this week (there won't be) and that there will then be a new HOH and they can get rid of Kevin on Thursday. He's pushing for Josh to be the next HOH. Josh is  a more compliant sheep than Jason.

The DR may be getting as tired of Paul as the rest of us are. Josh told Christmas that the DR was asking him if he was sure Paul was really with him and Christmas. Apparently he assured them that Paul would never lie to them. Alex is convinced that Paul is a godsend to them and they'd be lost without him, but she couldn't stand a player like Derrick who just coasted through the game. (Okay then.)

If the DR can stir things up a bit and get the house looking at Paul a bit closer, things could get interesting, but who am I kidding? That won't happen. Paul will coast through to the final three and the other two idiots will fight to the death to see who gets to take Paul to the end with them. 

We have a show tonight. On tonight's show we'll see the thrilling conclusion of the hotdog bun comp for the HOH. Except of course that there was nothing thrilling about it. It was a fairly short comp with little real drama once Matt and Raven fell. We'll see BB light up the Tree of Temptation and watch as the house guests completely ignore it because Paul told them not to pick an apple. Then of course, the tension leading up to the nominations. Who will Jason nominate? Oh that's right, they'd all decided it would be Matt and Raven and even Matt and Raven knew it would be Matt and Raven, so there's not much there. Hmm ... what else is on TV tonight? 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

Re: Sunday 8/27/2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

Funny if the DR/Production are starting to get fed up.  He is really the monster they created with special privs in the beginning.  Paul kinda punched a huge hole in their Tree of Temptation and I am sure that doesn't make production happy.  And if they bother to read message boards and chat rooms they'd see that fans are bored and saying this is the worst season ever.  I liked Paul in the beginning but got fed up with him pretty much laying out the game and watching morons blindly following the plan.  It would have been nice if there was someone else strong enough with support that could have taken him on. At least it would have been better entertainment.

Of course if Jason goes against Paul's wishes maybe Paul will orchestrate his exit.

Esteemed Contributor

If production really wants to shake things up all they have to do is create a twist where everyone but Paul competes to be one of three houseguests that wins a secret reward or however they choose to name it.

Once the winners are choosen they would then be called individually into the DR and told they will be able to call a friend or family member and ask "Am I trusting the right people?" or "Am I being manipulated by Paul?" to which the call recipient could only answer yes or no.

It is a very long shot but maybe then at least three of the sheep would wake up.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Super Contributor

Offer $10k for someone to take an apple off that tree...maybe that would work!

Contributor

This season is so pathetic. I wish to shake things up a bit they would tell the HG's that "fans" are saying this is the worst season ever in BB history!  The morons are so egotistical it would be fun to see them freak out over losing fans/followers and wonder why America cannot stand them ( Oh wait a minute, it would be blamed on Cody/Jess/Mark )... All of these people have horrifying characters, it really shows who they are as humans and it is nothing to be proud of... hopefully some of them will seek some help with their issues..

Super Contributor

Matt is probably expecting a gig doing a cereal ad LOL!

Honored Contributor

All they'd have to do is post a screen shot from Jokers or the other BB fan sites showing the popularity ratings and the house would be seriously rattled. They think they're on top and Cody and Jess are at the bottom and they're completely wrong. Just lock them all in the HOH for a half hour or so and flash the polls on the screen along with the discussions and the game would change in a heartbeat. Paul would go from invincible to the the prime target with Matt and Raven right behind him.

I'm one of those who wishes they did a reunion show a week after BB ends to see how the house guests react once they've had time out of the house to decompress and talk to family and friends. That could be impressive television. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

As much as I like Jason and have hope for his win, He still says it would be an honor to lose to Paul.  What?  Get rid of Paul and win Jason!

Honored Contributor

@kjw wrote:

As much as I like Jason and have hope for his win, He still says it would be an honor to lose to Paul.  What?  Get rid of Paul and win Jason!

They all seem determined to drag Paul to the end, except for maybe Kevin. I don't think he's quite as big a fan of Paul's as the rest.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

All they'd have to do is post a screen shot from Jokers or the other BB fan sites showing the popularity ratings and the house would be seriously rattled. They think they're on top and Cody and Jess are at the bottom and they're completely wrong. Just lock them all in the HOH for a half hour or so and flash the polls on the screen along with the discussions and the game would change in a heartbeat. Paul would go from invincible to the the prime target with Matt and Raven right behind him.

I'm one of those who wishes they did a reunion show a week after BB ends to see how the house guests react once they've had time out of the house to decompress and talk to family and friends. That could be impressive television. 

@gardenman

I agree! For years it's been my dream that BB would have a reunion show. I think it would get fabulous ratings, and be hysterical to watch. I don't know why BB hasn't done it.