Esteemed Contributor

All things DAYS wk of 08/21

[ Edited ]

Do NOT take chances with your vision on Monday...PLEASE.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Valued Contributor

Re: All things DAYS wk of 08/21

AMEN SISTER

Valued Contributor

I will be at work, I told my daughter after she drops my grandson off at school, just come home with the other two and stay in. Thanks for the reminder, totally forgot.

Trusted Contributor

So now it's Nicole who killed Deimos.....is that your final answer writers?  Or, is someone else out there waiting to say "NO, I did it"   LOL!   Brady needs to prove that Deimos paid off the crooked judge,  and get Holly back to Nicole....then Nicole can leave with Holly....

How can the writers think we would belive that John can just walk into the Mental hospital and just walk up to Marlena's door...now John will be in a straight jacket...LOL!

no watching the eclipse today for me,,, good time for a nap..

Esteemed Contributor

It seems Nicole has the clearest memory of the event. 

I did get to see all of Days as it comes on at noon CT in Green Bay.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@mishka14

Also..how did John get/have a key to open that door to talk/see Marlena???

smh!

Maybe Brady will get  Nicole  send Nicole away...

but  no matter what happens i don't wanr to ever see her crying again..ever!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

We had local Eclipse Coverage, no DAYS. Sounds like I live in a country bumpkin town but I don't. Simpletons.

Honored Contributor

We had more Days and less Eclipse talk.

Respected Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

So now it's Nicole who killed Deimos.....is that your final answer writers?  Or, is someone else out there waiting to say "NO, I did it"   LOL!   Brady needs to prove that Deimos paid off the crooked judge,  and get Holly back to Nicole....then Nicole can leave with Holly....

How can the writers think we would belive that John can just walk into the Mental hospital and just walk up to Marlena's door...now John will be in a straight jacket...LOL!

no watching the eclipse today for me,,, good time for a nap..

I thought the SAME thing about John just walking into that psych facility without being stopped.  How dumb do these writers think we are???   Real Marlena's hair and makeup still looked good.  In fact, she still had some lipstick on.

Okay, I was thinking about something today.  The amulet.  First of all, isn't it just odd that EVERYONE calls it that, the AMULET????   I didn't know that that thing is an amulet.  I think I'd refer to it as "a thingy," not "the amulet."  Amulet isn't a word that people routinely use, nor is it the first word that most people would use to identify it.  Honestly, it reminded me of someugly glass jewelry that's sold at flea markets.  Sometimes they're brightly colored glass on a cord.  Maybe Corday picked one up cheap.  Anyway, maybe I need to Google the definition of amulet.

Esteemed Contributor

What would you call it if not amulet?